Impressing Korean gurls

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by adrianc, Dec 28, 2006.

1. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

What are good ways of impressing Coreens girls? Hehe

2. learn korean , have alot of white guy friends?

3. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Why the white guy friends? Korean gurls like white people alot? or Maybe they like you to be more westernized? -confused

4. well based on my own experience it seems to me japanese and korean girls are the ones who are asian that like to go out with white guys, i dont know why but maybe its a trophy for them. im not saying they aren't going out with asians but its always japanese or koreans that are going out with white guys. maybe its the culture i dunno but its what i see around not to say for everyone else. this is for canadians not asia where people throw themselves for anyone with money =x

5. dr0wningp0oL

dr0wningp0oL Well-Known Member

Join Gamblers break dancing group? heh

6. kachi

kachi New Member

One word.....money. Korea girls often date white guys but they usually like to stick with their own kind around here. Although im Korea I never dated a Korea girl i've dated almost every race but Korean. I find them too snobby and selfish, I won't say that for all Korean girls but a majority of them.

But I guess it's differnt depending where you live.

7. dolongdao

dolongdao Member

hooolly....crap..... second to last sentence of the guy right above me is sooooo true.... well..its true where i live anyway lol.

cept, korean girls here generally date korean guys....well koreans just stick together in general... i kind of admire that trait to a certain extent..but beyond that its just snobbish

8. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

YES !!!! its like kinda the same with me at my current college/uni in this area, its like these white guys are like babe magnets for some korean girls i know, its like they are always around them where ever they are. White guys with nice cars are especially more better at this hint hint -lol

proves us asian guys are not winning XD

maybe another idea is pretend to be gay !? I dunno haha I remember one of my mates said girls are more comfortable around gays

#8 小小, Dec 31, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2006
  9. hapimeow

hapimeow Member

hmmm.....

because i am japanese(girl) i have before dated white guys, and the reason isnt because they were "trophies"(feels a little disgusted saying that)

the reasons why i dated a white guy
    -confidence
    -modesty
    -clever
    -loved his mom(not like that though)
    -funny

actually thats all the attributes i normally look for in a guy. he did show me this real cool magic trick which could of been another good reason why, but honestly...it wouldnt of matter what skin colour he was or where he came from. he was just a nice honest person who carried himself well...isnt that all that matters?

so i dont think japanese or korean girls from my point of view look at white guys as being a prize trophy but because well...shit who doesnt like to try something new from another culture who HAPPENS to have the same characteristics that you like in another? alot of my japanese and korean friends date all types of guys and some are white, but its not because of his colour of skin. thats just silly.-nono

-boat

10. Fayjai

Fayjai Member

just be borned good looking haha

11. HwangJooRi

HwangJooRi Member

Be yourself.. :) That's the best way!

12. brandobot

brandobot New Member

agreed with hwangjoori

13. babyhead

babyhead Member

yeaa alot of koreans girls go for money but seen some cheating too lol im korean myself and rich frens.. and trust meee they're relationship dont look good with theyre girls.. and iunno about korean girls goin after a white guy.. -_- never seen that in my life, and any wayz yes u need to learn singing definately korean girls tend to go kareoke ALOT.. not just girls, most koreans... lol ok i will shutup now lol gluck

14. dvd

dvd Well-Known Member

I agree to a certain extent.The koreans who have lived here for a while are cool but the korean girls off a boeing just stick to their own and tend not to speak english to you and are stuck up.

15. MarcLo

MarcLo Active Member

Learn Bokko dancing...:-D

16. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

17. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

well i'm HALF korean and i'm a girl. but i think korean girls (not talking about myself) are very and i mean VERY PROUD of their ethnic. the korean girls i know, they only like korean guys or white guys...they kinda tend to not like chinese that much...i dunno why. but that's only for some!

18. so... to hit on korean girls, u hav to be....

1. white
    2. rich
    3. good at singing
    4. good at magic tricks
    5. speaking korean
    6. korean

damn... its hard to hit on korean gurls T_T

19. korx

korx Well-Known Member

Tell them you support North Korea haha but seriously you don't need to impress them. If they like you they like you. If you push it, you;ll end up breaking up later on. It's like boxing, you have to give them little jabs until you wear them down and they fall for you.

20. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Drive a Hyundai or a Kia