Im so sick of

Discussion in 'The Mysteries of Love - 談情說案' started by Espresso, May 31, 2010.

1. Synapz

Synapz Active Member

He gets to kiss Tavia, does that make you even more mad?

Let it all out man.

2. happii

happii Well-Known Member

Agree with u Espresso

3. the_doctor

the_doctor Member

lol! he was kinda neutral to me all the while, but after watching this show..i think i start to hate him

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

i'm not that fussed with him in the show tbh. i have to say though bernice looks rather hot in this show.

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

At first I get that feeling too but watching the series, isnt too bad, he's meant to be that nerdy science/family orientated guy

6. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of...the music effects in this drama. they are giving me a headache. LOL..

7. wilsont06

wilsont06 Well-Known Member

I can't believe how sheltered his character's life is. Come on, he doesn't know what a yingyang tea is? Okay, so he must have just grew up in England the whole time, but how did he learn his perfect Cantonese? It gets even more realistic when he was able fluently explain all the physics and scientific terms in Cantonese when he supposedly got his PhD in Cambridge! Remember this is someone who never tasted HK food. The script writers really made this movie a little frustrating.

8. ozchilli

ozchilli Well-Known Member

I like Ray but not really in this drama, I like him more in A taste of love and even better in Golden Faith as he paired up with Tavia in GF. Like some of you, I watch this series because of Tavia; also because she gets to pair up with Ray again and this time with a good ending too (I hope) after the bitter ending that they had in TOB =o)

9. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

He's gay, and I just don't like his acting, regardless his character. I think Steven Ma can play his role a lot better. Raymond lacks, yet people don't see it. Why are people so easy going these days? where are the standards?! Sheesh.

10. Chocolatie

Chocolatie Member

The issue about the rich and poor ones.

11. rotizai84

rotizai84 Active Member

But being rich cannot looks down on the poor..!!

12. densha

densha Well-Known Member

steven ma is a crap actor. altho raymond lam isnt great either.

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Steven Ma? You mean Kenneth Ma. :)