If your gf or bf cheated on you

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by thomas, Jul 8, 2009.

1. NotaHandler

NotaHandler Well-Known Member

Just leave its not worth it!
    You dont need anyone who doesnt need you ...

2. KevinYuen

KevinYuen Active Member

I would be mad, let her explain just to see what she has to say, then dump her ass.

3. AsianGrin

AsianGrin Member

If I hear it from others ... I'd give him a chance to explain. But if I find out with my own eyes ... It's over. Someone who cheats does not deserve a second chance.

4. Trwy2k

Trwy2k Active Member

He cheated on me with his ex when I was in HK and when I was back he cheated on his ex (then gf) with me...
    So we are even I guess ahahha
    He was a pitty loser and a black spot in my dating history
    But thanks to him I met my current bf of 7 years

5. ^ It makes you even with the girl.... not that guy.....

6. Spike23qq

Spike23qq Well-Known Member

Must always be loyal. Cheat = DUMP

7. johnlabu

johnlabu Member

so k if she cheated.. she has their own reason.. and if i did it too she wont mad at me.. huhu..that what we call stupid love..

8. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like that guy had a pretty good run.

9. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

lol...ikr? he got the benefits of both girls.....cheating on one on the other doesnt really makes things even.....wouldve been better if you cheated on him with the ex girl

10. jinsuen

jinsuen Member

Be very shocked (because I would be if my current boyfriend did do this), probably come to terms with it fast by talking with him, and learn all the reasons. We'd part way, and I would probably be incredibly pissed off, but I don't think shouting at him will do anything. A silent and simple goodbye, and forget. It's surprisingly great for break-ups in general so I'm sure it will work in this situation. In the past my ex has spoken to me afterwards- maybe feeling a bit of regret, but at that point I felt nothing, they had not moved on as quickly as me. So it works (at least for me). Whether it's regret of loosing me, or regret that it didn't end well, it doesn't matter. Show the world you cannot be fucked with and you will feel good.

11. SeaBoundRhino

SeaBoundRhino Active Member

move on....next please!
    what's with all the drama for?
    and I need to hear an explanation???!!!

12. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

Been cheated on, wanted to leave instantly but it's nigh impossible if you truly loved that person. Ended up giving him another chance only to regret it. Well, at least I knew in the end without a doubt that it wasn't my fault, that guy's a jerk and asswipe who doesn't deserve me, and left his ass when I found out he cheated again.

Moral of the story: Cheaters will always cheat. There are rare occasions where it works out in the end (have one true story) but that's rare and almost unheard of. If he cheats he doesn't deserve you.

13. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Guilt them into butt sex.

14. darkkcl

darkkcl Member

Once cheated there is no way back, never give anyone a second chance.

15. No return of the cuckoo, definite not seeing her, give her a good whacking at back she will never remember the day after that.

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Hahaha I get it whacking :flames:

17. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Just end the relationship immediately...
    Sooner the better b/c everything goes downhill from that point...

It won't be easy but the sooner you do it... the sooner you will recover

18. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

Does it count if you were never caught?