If your gf or bf cheated on you

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by thomas, Jul 8, 2009.

1. yippoisthebest

if i find out my gf cheated on me, i will fucking go nuts! I will make her and the other guy life very miserable!

2. ao_xxx

ao_xxx Well-Known Member

For me trust is the foundation of a good relationship. When she has betrayed that trust, no matter hoe much you try to mend it, it can never be repaired.

3. bakmun

bakmun Member

is all over once that happen

4. tw3akedd0wn

tw3akedd0wn Member

Yeah, I've also wondered what I'd do if I walked in on something like that... I figure I'd either beat the crap out of the guy or just numbly walk out... but those two are complete opposites.

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

once those lines of support get violated and breeched. its ovah...

i would MMA her. do a reverse naked choke hold..

6. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

I didn't think you cheated on your wife...
    You should have kiss her some more :biggthumpup:

7. andychux

andychux Member

get a gun maybe?

8. christl

christl Member

it's one thing if they cheated on you but i think there's more tolerance for open relationships too

9. Shogun308

Shogun308 Member

A good baseline is...can you go home and tell your significant other about what you did with this other girl/guy? Or do you have a problem with your significant other do the stuff you do?

When someone cheats in a relationship, he/she is looking for something that cannot be fulfilled in their relationship. I am not saying cheating is right, but I am saying the person being cheated on should also take responsibility to a certain extent.

10. bobo_6180

bobo_6180 Member

I would kick the guys ass and leave her.

11. grimp18

grimp18 Member

just yur luck

12. regine87

regine87 New Member

i would ask for an explanation first before dumping him

13. regine87

regine87 New Member

-dead

14. yannleong

yannleong Banned

i ever had this experience before. she cheated twice on me.. but at the point of time, love conquers all. but still that was long time ago.

15. depends on how much i love him... if i love him to the "i can't live without him" point then i would throw a HUGE tantrum but end up forgiving him and live happily till he cheats again :p

if i'm not blinded by love then yeah i'll leave him for sure...

16. xdly

xdly Well-Known Member

I would dump! But first asking for an explanation. Cheating on me is losing my trust... Losing trust in relation = FINISH! Easy enough =) But I know he wouldn't... Cause I'm perfect MUAHAHAHAHAHA

17. moustik

moustik New Member

i ever had this experience before. she cheated on me and with my best friend i was totally desvated and felt betrayed , what u just can do is move on

18. JimmyL07

JimmyL07 Member

end the relationship..

19. mangomango

mangomango Member

If my gt cheated on me I would leave her, cuz there is lots more girls in the world not just her...

20. mplau18

mplau18 Member

its simple if he or she cheats on you, they aint worth getting stressed out over just dump them and move on... plenty more fish in the sea