If your gf or bf cheated on you

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by thomas, Jul 8, 2009.

1. thomas

thomas Well-Known Member

What would you do?

If I found out and she didn't know that I know, I'd dump her without explanation. Don't want them thinking they've got the better of me.

If I walked in on her I don't know - probably lose control.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

dk.......never been in a relationship

prob. i'll ask myself wtf's wrong w/ me, then test him, in the end say goodbye

3. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

i'm not sure because it's my first relationship but as i'm curious,i will prolly want to know with what kind of girl he has been cheating and then goodbye~

4. person

person Well-Known Member

I would break up with him.
    If he cheated once, the chances of him cheating again are high.

5. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Video record her giving me head and then send it to her parents. :laugh:

JK. I'd dump her fast. Then proceed to better myself so that she'd regret ever having cheated on me, and proceed to date a girl who's at least 5x hotter than her. I wouldn't go after the guy 'cause that's not my style. If he wasn't a friend of mine then I wouldn't have any reason to be pissed at him. If he was a friend, though, I'd go ape $hit on him.

6. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

yep, id break up with him.... a guy who cheats is not worth ur time... when u start dating someone u trust that person... n once thats gone then its not worth it la....even if id love him a lot.... something thats broken cant be fixed.... at least not for me... cuz id go paranoid everytime hed go out or receive a text message which would not be healthy....

7. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

WELLL .. we gotta defined "cheating"

When my colleague kissed me .. EVERYONE here said I was cheating on my wife .. so it's good to define cheating ... relationship is based on trust, emotional and mental connection ... stuffs .. there no such thing as clear YES or NO ... come on now .. I am not dumb as to sacrifice my family for some pathetic kiss or instant gratification .. so I think everyone's situation is different and don't jump to conclusion so quickly.

8. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

If i catch my BF cheating on me first thing i know that i would do is run off and cry
    Then go home and chuck his things out and break it up then
    From then on i would not know what to do as this is a hypothetical question and never had it done to me before so yeah lol i might have taken him back

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

I said this before and I'll say it again, go for the kill and break up

10. vangirl86

vangirl86 Well-Known Member

My ethical solution is to "break up" with him. Why should you give him all your heart, when he is only willing to give you half of his? Unfortunately, it is easier said than done.

11. perfectguy4you

perfectguy4you Well-Known Member

I will end the relationship with the girl if I know/find out that she cheats on me. But first I will try to find out if it is my problem that she cheats on me because if it is, then I will make sure that I will change my actions/behaviors before starting a new relationship. I do not want to make the same mistake again.

But YEAH, there is no point of continuing the relationship when the "trust" has been broken between you two. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. If there is no trust, then what is the point of being together.

12. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

blame him .. break up with him .. blame myself .. blame him ..

13. Niteghost

Niteghost Well-Known Member

I will be sooooooo.....mad, that I will NEVER speak to her again,

14. 2 outcomes

Angry 1: Guy gets a beating, dump the girl (as in end the relationship, not dump the body-dead )

Rational 2: realise they are both as bad as each other and leave them to it, they will never trust each other either because they both know they are cheats.

imo cheaters stay cheaters until they are unable to get girls anymore then they usually grow old and die alone.

15. realazyjai

realazyjai Well-Known Member

happened to me once, i told her to piss off

16. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

If she didn't know that I knew, I would ditch her and get revenge by cheating on someone else. I know this is a bad thing to do, but it's not like I would do it if she didn't do it in the first place.

If she knew that I knew by;
    -telling me; I'd tell her it's over. I wouldn't get angry towards her, I wouldn't show my anger because what's done is done; I'd just hate her for the rest of my life.

-me walking in on her; not sure, depends who she is cheating with...but probably just walk out without saying anything and get revenge.

There isn't really much point in getting angry. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, by all means rage at her if you feel the need...but for me, I think it as what's done is done..she's out of my life for good now, who gives a shit about her. Plus anger can turn into violence and that's never a good thing! XD

17. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

^ wow .. guess .. revenge is sweet for you .. lol

18. darkkcl

darkkcl Member

you do it right, just dump if someone cheated you. never give that kind of shit a second chance.

19. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

it just won't be the same anymore.....

-unsure

so i will leave her.

20. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

well i would rather want an excuse from her, maybe i will give her another chance
    if not yea breaking up