Idy Chan Confirms Returning to TVB!

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by candy10013, Sep 11, 2007.

1. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Caption: Idy Chan will return to TVB to film again!

It has been 14 years since Idy Chan Yuk Lin last filmed a television series. Apparently, due to TVB's persuasion, Idy will be returning to the small screen once again!

Idy will be filming a series with Damien Lau, Joe Ma Tak Chung, and Fala Chen. Entitled, "Thieves Have Principles" 《盜亦有道》, the series will film in October.

Idy commented, "Both TVB and ATV have been actively recruiting me to film for them. The details are not finalized yet! I will be leaving Hong Kong shortly. It really depends on how the schedule works out!"

However, TVB executive, Virginia Lok Yi Ling said, "We've very happy that Idy agreed to film for us!" (Did TVB offer Idy a hefty fee?) "No, Idy was unconcerned about the money. The more important thing was the schedule."

Joe Ma was excited in the opportunity to work with Idy. "I have always admired Idy and love watching her onscreen. She has always been my idol!"

Producer Chong Wai Kin revealed that Idy's character will be a divorcee who falls in love with thief, Damien Lau.

Source: Jayne News

2. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

she looks so old in the picture
    wasnt it true that andy lau had a crush on her
    nowadays we see alot of acters from the 80's coming back to TVB and movies
    prob ccant find the ppl who can act so resort to veteran actors
    cant wait for the series to come out