1. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

yeah, first it was ah gin now icy....come on.

2. about episode 127- spoiler

Thinking that their relationship would develop finally, but i was quite surprised that Gary and Icy parted.

I have to say, Gary that you are quite a man. Probably, heartbroken but still willing to listen to her reasons why she is leaving her job to look for the other guy. Wish it was that easy to do in real life ,Gary. I guess this is the twist and turn in life. -down

3. blewin

blewin Member

uh..... I think we'll see more of them. After all, their relationship has just started. I hope this happened not because the actress couldn't keep on filming Off Pedder anymore.

4. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

btw ah gin needed to get surgery done on her eye that why she was away for two weeks worth of episodes

5. ngiam s k

ngiam s k New Member

Icy and Gary are both innocently rich in many ways!! Both characters are unique in their way ways...

6. Ranana_skag

Ranana_skag Member

I want to delete either icy or Cydia for memory conservation I like Cydias inter face but i love Icys speediness Does Icy offer more packages than Cydia? If I delete Cydia will I have problems?

Help me out please

Thx, Torin

7. evilangle

evilangle Member

they will be such a cute couple..can't wait to see them together

8. yes i agree they really are a cute couple.
    hope Icy will come back and be with Gary^^

9. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

PLEASE tell me that Icy will be back for tomorrow's finale. (on wiki, it says Icy is Gary's good friend AND girlfriend.)