I wonder who On Yi (Natalie Tong) will be with?

Discussion in 'The Threshold Of A Persona - ID 精英' started by puppyangel18, Jul 2, 2009.

1. puppyangel18

puppyangel18 Member

I prefer her with Patrick Tang's character but I hope Kelvin doesn't end up sleeping and or becoming a couple with Patrick's character's sister.

2. lovetvb

lovetvb Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don't like Natalie Tong's acting . I also don't understand why 2 guys liked her. What is so attractive about her? Just my opinions..

3. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

dude he slept with patricks sister LOLL what a shit ass relationship drama, all the couples suck so much haha maybe MAK SIR and his wife are teh best ones haha

4. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

i dont think it was intentional tho...to sleep with pat's sister...

i mean he was drunk afterall? and she basically gave it all to him....

5. lovetvb

Question, XD Like typical other series, movies... Can a man have s3x while he is really, really drunk????

6. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

She raped him lol.

7. vangirl86

vangirl86 Well-Known Member

I honestly don't think anything happened between Kelvin and his best friend's sister. She never once admit that something had happen, she just cries. Also, everytime when someone asks her what happened, she either says "don't ask, it's ok" or she says it vaguely: "we already you know." "You know" can be anything, kiss, sleeping without sex?

8. jdm_s2k

since the sister loves kelvin so much....it could be that..hes so drunk....didnt know what happened and she stripped him off....truth will be revealed at the end...

then again thats just a guess.....the sister reminds me of someone i know..

as far as ...she raped him? oh god....

9. jdm_s2k

get drunk and get back to me plz...

10. freshert

freshert Member

lol thats what my brother would say!

11. lovetvb

uhm, First, please provide me more detail information...
    1.Are you a girl ?
    2. A hot girl?
    3. Between 18 - 26?

If all yes,so leave me your address, and I will get drunk right away.....:biggthumpup:

12. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

That's a first .. lol

Yeah .. you can still have sex when you aredrunk as long as one partner is not so drunk .. the not so drunk one takes charge .. that's all .. lol You can't have sex only if both people are completely dead drunk ... that's the case where you can't move .. just sit or lie there and sleep .. lol