I LOVE Running Man~!did u guys see the latesT GARY ONE?

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by homoloto, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Great concept by the PD. I haven't watched the movie but those i love how the treasure chests actually did have a (small) effect on the game. The Rock-Paper-Scissors was enjoyable to watch but it didn't really matter as you can make your nametag the original size. It was funny to laugh at though as they kept making fun of each other's nametag size.

The mini-fight of YJS and Haha was hilarious to watch! How YJS complained about that night of Haha doing everything that annoyed him (snorings, going to toilet at 3 without closing the tent). Technically GwangSoo had another 'death note' on KJK and you knew he'd be pissed. A small surprise guest on the show.. i didn't know who he was but googled him up and found that he was Canadian(?).

GwangSoo's desire to win was great, even took out both the guest's nametags! I kinda expected BoA to win this episode but guess that she didn't really mind about losing or not (love these characteristics). I think it's been a while since JiHyo won by herself so that's also great to watch! She didn't get much screentime lately so this episode made me happy :)......... but Gary got out really early and probably got like 5-10 minute of screentime this episode :S Though SukJin was surviving long (comparing to his usual lifetime), he literally only got the screentime when he was eliminated. Horrible.

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

PD denies that at the moment. But it could still happen. Hopefully it won't happen cause she's a QT on the show.

Right from the beginning, I kinda hope for another couple race. A real one. But when the hyungs came out.. all their reaction was funny. It was definitely a good laugh. SukJin actually being chosen was actually pretty jokes, as we all know he's always the last one. (In SNSD episode and the f(x)/MissA episode). JiHyo really doesn't wanna go with Gary? I know Gary is being happy inside :)

The first car ride scene was awkward. Still making those MC jokes.."Like if it was 2 months ago.. i'd say "I'd be your umbrella"". I cried a bit inside. Yea i still love MondayCouple but what can I do.

GwangSoo and YJS pairing is great. Air bicycles seemed really impossible.. and it might be more fun than Viking at first. But in the long run.. Viking i think is easier. Bait game. YJS finally accepts that Green is his colour.

Name-tag ripping mission, really weak imo. Not that funny. Fishing mission. Must have suck to fish for 3 hours and nothing happened.

Weak episode this week, but at least 91 seems good though. Yoomes Bond return. Seems really promising.

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ they alwasy deny things and they end up leaving..just like how they denied amber and woori leaving

4. ^ That's a shame. Maybe if they can get Hyori to replace, that would be neat

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Filming this week: Kara Seungyeon, Gyuri, f(x) Krystal, MissA Suzy and 4minute's HyunA

Teams: Kwangsu and G(yuri), Gary with Jung sister Krystal, HaHa with Suzy (again), Sukjin&Jihyo, Double Kim, Jaesuk&Seungyeon!!!

Cant wait. Guess the PD gave them what they want after the Hyung episode -lol

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Cant believe its already 1 year since the first Yoomes Bond episode. I was actually looking forward to this episode. The beginning where the members got arrested was hilarious.. especially the reason why they got caught.

Finding clues to get out of their cell was great. I really love how the PD's made it so technically everyone's hint is at a different location. Gary, as expected, did not even know that their was the hint on the chopsticks.. LOL. Love how he didn't even care about breaking out until he saw the chopsticks. He still didn't even care until he unintentionally found the 4 numbers.

It was kind of slow to get to the main part of the episode, the elimination section. KJK getting re-imprisoned and then broke out of his cell again was awesome. He had perfect timing with all the lights and stuff. I thought the episode kinda leaned towards YJS win throughout the whole episode.. but with him breaking out again gave me new hope.

Loved the reaction when YJS told them that its the 1 year anniversary of the water gun. Episodes with no guest is actually so much more entertaining imo. I'm surprised no one mentioned Min Soo at the beginning of the episode.. it had the atmosphere that Min Soo was going to come on again. :p

7. Gwang Soo is such a little bitch in this episode lol sleezy little bastard hahahaha

8. dddancer

dddancer Member

Hehe my friend recently introduced me to this show...

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ You won't regret it :)

93 seems amazing. I think the girls appear for a short moment, then a full episode of 94.

To the episode itself.. i think the opening scene was pretty jokes. Gwang Soo the dirty hand created a good laugh. :) For the members, they once anticipated idols for guest for like the past few episodes. And finally, they get their wish soon. When the teams had to pick up the phone, Gary as expected picked up the REAL phone.. as in real customers who actually wanted to order something. If there was anyone that does it... it had to be Gary.

The mission where they "test" their eyes was pretty boring for the most part. Even the submerging part was pretty boring, but at least they made a few jokes here and there. Red team's attempts took longer than it should, as Jung Myung just kept on laughing causing the team to fail. It was good for the viewers though, created a good laugh.

Last mission, I somewhat kind of enjoyed this as it's like we've never seen a good one like this one before. GwangSoo got better at the game, staying alive longer and with his new character "Icon of Betrayal", he's able to make himself pretty useful in the game. The duel between HaHa and GwangSoo was kinda lame, but its definitely a matchup we've never seen before.

Looking forward to 93 though.. should be a good one. Is it one of those Running Man Best episodes or..?

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

A great episode. Guess this is another "Best of Running Man" episode, and these episodes usually produce the best intense, unscripted, moments. The first round, the result was expected. It was easy to predict KJK was the most wanted person to get eliminated, but too bad they never thought they'd actually have to eliminate him. It was a hilarious round actually, because the one that is being hunted is doing the hunting. That's what's scary about him, if you want to attack him he'll attack you back.

The second round, half the people still want a rematch with KJK. But JiHyo realised it's not that easy so they picked Haha (good on SukJin's side reading the atmosphere). I wouldn't say it's a bad pick because he can get good with the games with the betrayal and sneakiness he has. Third round, I was a bit surprised that it went to GwangSoo. I thought they'd want to eliminated JaeSuk too because he's the next strongest one, but they all realised it's almost a guaranteed win of the episode by KJK if JaeSuk is out. Good choice to pick the icon of betrayal.

Final round, the angels appear. Guess it's one of the highlights of this episode. I think it's a good concept that the Angels can actually decide to give an advantage or disadvantage. They should have done some special mission or rides like the one with Krystal in order to get what the Angels gave out. It's pretty hilarious for JaeSuk having to go through that ride and all he gets was a bell. Felt bad for him, but at the same time it's pretty funny. I actually can't believe that Gary helped SukJin getting JiHyo's nametag too. It was expected that the final match was to be KJK vs JaeSuk, but obviously the one with strength will win.

Another thing I liked this episode is that they brought back a few early RM moments. Such as the "Sparta!" sound effect, and "Life Reduced by 100 Years" caption. They actually went back to the same venue and actually remembered the scene where KJK carried 4 people up the escalator.. and good job to them even showing the clip of it. I like it!

The next episode seems great. Looks like the picture game finally returns, and I love that game so much because of Gary. I hope the King returns, but i have a feeling he wont. It's actually a surprise that KJK gets to pick the couples tmr, thought it will be like a SNSD episode with the "Arrows or Hoot" thing. KJK knows Haha likes Suzy a lot, and he actually paired them up despite Haha kept voting on KJK to be out. You can tell they're good friends :)

11. tritian

tritian New Member

I just started recently watching this too! I love it!

12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Finally another Girl's Idol episode! It's been a while :) Still kinda hope Tiffany would go on soon.. but that's not the time for this.

I thought KJK did a really sweet favour for Haha as i said before, he knows Haha likes Suzy a lot so they paired them up together. Although as expected he went against KJK at the last mission, KJK knows it's only a game and paired them up :) The Gary-Krystal couple i thought was awesome, because Gary worked with Sica in the past and it's kinda cool to work with her sister afterwards. Even in 93 Krystal said she wanted Gary to win the mission (and possibly be her partner too).

The first mission where it was the Q&A part, you can obviously tell the excitement the RM-members had in them. Fighting to answer when the girls are here, you don't see that often. It must be embarassing for the girls to be with these men LOL! The members must love bullying JSJ, can't even have his medicine pot LOL! For us it might be useless but it seemed like he really wanted it. I'm sure Haha just used the chance card for the viewers to have a good laugh, and hopefully gave it back to JSJ afterwards :p

The wedding shot game, this brings back memories. Although it's not the same as before, I love this game. Reminds me of Peaceful-Gary in which we dont see very often. But this segment did bring a few good laughs :) Wish they have more of these in the future. The bridge game was alright. It was just funny to see the men struggle with the girls weight while having to do missions. LOL!

The main mission, again the reflection bracelet came back. It makes its second appearance, and I hope they wont overuse it like the spy concept. Yes, the bracelet is very one-sided because if you're one of 2 teams remaining, you are practically the winner. I was cheering for Gary's team to win, and things went their way as soon as they got the bracelet. Although they did get into a crisis, they did eliminate 3 or 4 couples themselves which is great.

At the end, thought it was nice for the bride to get a crown. I'm sure Krystal looked pretty in it, and she felt pretty shy about winning the crown. You can definitely see the enviousness in the other girls. :p JS Park next episode, crazy. Looking forward to it.

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I think this episode felt long. It felt like they filmed 2 episodes in a day too.

The first "disguise" mission was kinda hilarious. I actually think that the more you disguise yourself.. the more you stand out to the public. Actually Gary looked very natural with his disguise.. as well as Suk Jin. I think its because the kids find the RM so unusual with how they're dressing compared to other civilians.. thats why they get followed. But they also could recognize a few members too like KJK.

SISTAR's appearance was short. Although I'm not a fan of their songs or anything, I am happy that Bora went on because i feel like she has a very competitive personality (thats why she was given the "real" RM). I like her in IY2 too, so i was happy that they made such a short appearance. Also with MBLAQ, they made such a short appearance as well but during this mission it seemed like it was favouring RM side.

The main mission felt longer than it should be. It was kinda like episode 48 where they had to collect all hints to arrive at one destination. Both times, JiHyo won if I remembered correctly.

I like it when RM works as a team, and it's been a while since that. A lot of episodes they battle each other out, which i dont mind but I miss the old 2 teams battling each other like in the early episodes. When RM works as a team, it shows that they have great teamwork that I do enjoy watching. I actually notice that Gary and Jihyo were together a lot of times in this episode. From the SISTAR part, to the MBLAQ where Gary kept protecting JiHyo. At the end they even mentioned Monday Couple, though it was referring to JS Park & JiHyo. It seems like the awkwardness between them is gone, which is good :)

Another superpower episode next, should be good. I enjoyed the superpower elimination game, and hopefully this episode would be quite entertaining with JS Park as well!

14. 96 is already out lol.

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Busy all weekend.. no time to watch :( Spent all Sunday installing a subwoofer with my dad

16. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I was surprised that IU came on as a guest on this show. Her screentime was very limited though in this episode in my opinion, JS Park got most of it.

It's another superpower episode again, a short one.. but I enjoyed it (not as much as the X-Mas special). I felt so bad for Gary because he had to carry that big bag around wherever he goes, and it acts more of a barrier than a superpower. He failed to execute it a couple of times. Actually, most members failed to use their superpowers (using it too late causing a goal). Now that i think about it, KJK didn't even use his superpowers. It was jokes when he just told everyone about his superpower and he almost used it on Gary. But i think that'll be a bit to mean :p. We also finally get to hear SukJin's 'Wooswa' which we heard in the very early episodes. It was a good segment though.

It was really the strongest 3. I was surprised that the PD would actually let JS Park pick his partners, creating a very strong team. In the breakfast scene, i think the RM team should know by now that they should never order anything that expensive; there's always a catch to it. When they talked about IU's birthday and how YJS wanted to give her a gift.. i love how all the Running Men insists YJS to buy her a car. LOL. He actually created this trouble himself!

The tug-of-war was actually pretty intense. I mean it is fair for KJK to use one hand, but it is a competitive race anyways. The people watching also gave in to cheering whatever the members were cheering. I thought for sure KJK was going to win but for a second they were actually going to lose.

In the car after that, KJK actually wondered about JS Park being a spy. And he was. Throughout the episode, i actually have no doubt that he was a spy at all. So i was actually pretty surprised and good for JS Park how we went so smoothly with the game without suspicion. On a side note.. there wasn't a name-tag ripping segment, which we haven't seen a lot of that.

17. My fear is that they'll need to swap casts soon, as the cast is getting too experienced for guests lol.

Hopefully the scriptwriters are geniuses, and can create games that even the odds.

18. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Yea, that's why some endings feel scripted lol

Episode began with the name ripping segment that wasn't there in 96. I love IU's style of play. I would have guest that she was the spy too because of her aggressive play style, but she wasn't. That's what I like her even more, wanting to rip off nametags for no apparent reason. Hopefully we'll have her on soon again. On a side note.. the hints were "song, single, and H". Single? I thought SJH was dating the CEO..?

When they arrived at Thailand.. it was a pity that YJS couldn't be there with the rest of the cast. It does feel a bit empty without him. RM will be able to go on without him, but it's a lot better if he was part of it. The first elimination round was kinda stupid imo. It wasn't even a fair elimination round for the members, but i guess it was still something to enjoy when we get to see their VJ's battle it out. The 2nd one was all by luck. If your pronunciation & the people you asked for help is nice enough or lucky enough to understand their pronunciation, i guess you're lucky. I looked at photos of the final real match games, and i already knew Gary and KJK was gonna play. But it was still enjoyable to watch the last elimination round :p

Song Jong Ki made a short appearance on the show. I wouldn't even say an appearance.. more like a mention on the show. I felt happy for them to be able to play with the pro-soccer players. They didn't do that great (maybe KJK when he made that nice deke on the 2 defenders).. & they did feel pretty bad about their performance. Gary with a lot of miss passes LOL. Even the RunningMen that were watching in the audience felt pretty embarrassed. JS Park said they played great & i guess it's all good.

This episode felt really long. But next episode should be great/

Really wondering about the hint "Song, Single, and H"

19. Lmao I noticed the same thing