I hate this series

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by waistui, Mar 6, 2008.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye exactly its all personal choice, if u don't like it, its fine but don't try and just dismiss it completely. different ppl have different tastes.

2. Afa

Afa Well-Known Member

oh who could hate this series :D:D:D
    ur not a chick right

#22 Afa, Mar 8, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  3. Dohh_boy

Dohh_boy Well-Known Member

Aha so much beef in this thread. I don't understand why people take the time to complain about TVB on the forum. Like...discussing why or why you don't like the series is one thing but whining about it is completely different.

some people...

4. waistui

waistui Member

lol.........word..........

5. waistui just wants attention.. deep down he/she loves the 7th day series :)

6. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

-cry2 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...i hate this show too...why is it sooo sad....
    oh no no no no...:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: i joke i joke. i love this show...-kiss1
    just watched ep 16...*tears....the breaking up part....waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....

on a side note...niki has beautiful skin...i'm sooo jealous...
    okay...back to crying now....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....

7. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

If they don't use new effects they can't try to improve their style. You rather they keep their style all the way till centuries away!!!? Are you an antique or you just want attention from others? The series not that bad to me and if you don't like it, don't watch it and keep your opinion to yourself. Different people got different taste on what they like or what they don't like.

8. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

Hey! No one making u watch it...Let us be...I love this series and u can throw up all u want...

9. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

man stfu no one told you to watch it or start some next comments, stupid, CBCs are cool. think you are so cool because you are frrom hong kong? stupid jerk

10. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Ya, you idiot, what makes you better that you are from HK. There are not only CBCs on this forum, there are overseas Chinese people from all across the world.

11. hby_fan

hby_fan Member

omg! i hate this series, is it just me or this kevin and niki couple isn;t that good?