I hate that girl

Discussion in 'Growing Through Life - 摘星之旅' started by lawplanet, Sep 4, 2010.

1. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

that whatever her name is, is getting on my nerves.... "I LOVE LINUS, LINUS IS THE ONLY ONE"
    like seriously. you need help.
    i hate girls like that in real life too. how they leave guys they are in relationships with because their ex came back or something, (yes, that happened to me. damn it)

2. lawplanet

i also enjoy how she cut up her arm and then wore a nice dress the next night and had no marks...

3. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

at the beginning of the series she keeps saying lenis with an e in stead of linus... so annoying. but looks like now shes starting to say something between an e and an i

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I know a friend of a friend that got married, a month or so later, divorced and got back with her ex-boyfriend.

But with this girl, she is annoying, but that's her character, if you hate her than she did a good job acting...

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I actually didn't notice about this :p

There was one scene when she said like "When a relationship is over.. then its over".. blah blah blah. Right when she said that, i was like "Aren't you just describing yourself?" Then few seconds after.. Hanson said exactly what i thought

6. kaheimon

kaheimon Member

I think that she's annoying too. When she came back from wherever, I thought "O___O HER AGAIN?!" lol.

7. oh no she came back? :(

8. lawplanet

yeah she did.. she would be really good for those horror movies.... she just stands there and stares at you. freaky!

9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i dont hate anyone in this series. Because i really do feel for every characters here in this drama.

10. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Sounds like you hate the character that the girl in the role portrays... I think her character isn't suppose to be a likeable one. Hey... you gotta have some bad people, annoying people, etc to sum up a cast. I would say I hate the type of person that girl portrays and I also dislike her acting.

11. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

she's just memorizing all the dialogues in her scriptbook n vomit it out. no expression at all,terrible. mayb she disappear in few episodes just to improve her acting. earlier on in tis series,she looks like a monster designed to piss off the audiences,so i skip everytime she's start talking. damn...

12. M2K2Land

M2K2Land Active Member

i love her but i hate her character :p