I Hate Fala !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'A Journey Called Life - 金石良緣' started by Espresso Bunny, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

WHY??
    I thought she was pretty, but over time her roles, attitude and gossip made her a downer.

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

She still is pretty. She can't help being casted as the villian...maybe it's good for her to practice being evil and then revert to the good side. Lol

3. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I dunno if I hate Fala. BUT i really hate her character here. Felt like slapping her in Epi.15.argh.She is blinded by her wealth and position as a manager.Really waiting to see her being dumped by her boss ( she will right? )

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^Wow...you've watched ep 15 already? I'm in the midst of dl-ing it now, but will take me ages. Saw from the preview how she treated her mom though. Yeah, hate her character to the max!!

5. tien317

Yup, watched it bout 2hours ago.Mum rented DVD.It will take ages for me to convert it into torrent so I tot I shall wait for the Neo version to be uploaded in few hours....HOPEFULLY...

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol shes a gold digger like many other women =P i mean shes like a High Class 雞

7. elainemomo

elainemomo Active Member

i had watched ep 15 a few hours ago, as i have tvb satelite, fala is a bitch in this series...actually i have an alternate name for her "chen fat hou"

she should go back home, and learn how to speak cantonese properly before even consider acting, i need to read the subs just to understand her....

never liked her, hated her most in heart of greed when she was acting to be cute....

8. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

Her character is quite bitchy..... a real golddigger-sweat
    Her acting is quite good, considering most of the peeps hate her, (no need to hate her in reallife, you dont even know her) :biggthumpup:

9. Espresso Bunny

I read gossips about her being snobby. She does seem like it. It is sad she gets these roles, but for her to be the lovely ones like BERNICE is impossible. -scooter

10. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I find it annoying when their Cantonese has an strong English accent. When she gets mad at her mother in episode 15, it slips out again and is quite pronounced at the start of the argument. Linda sometimes has it but no where near as bad as Fala's.

Yea time and time again Fala keeps getting these types of roles :-\

11. Espresso Bunny

The part where FALA fires MAGGIE (EP 15) is when shes like
    "get the secui"

You know how Cantonese say, 'SICK CUE"
    American would say "SECURITY"

She jumbled it hahahaha..

12. danny1437

danny1437 Well-Known Member

I never really like her, all her roles are the same and she didnt' improve much. I just know TVB is really promoting her and she wins every award there is adn she is not worth to win it. Most of the movie I see her in is liek the same character. Alwyas those girl that is spoil by family and wants rich guy, just getting rich no matter what she could give up. This role she play in this movie is exactly like the role in the Dance movie, coincidence also w/ Steven as her brother.

13. danny1437

danny1437 Well-Known Member

I feel that she might die in this movie because I see Steven holding her in the water adn didnt' see her in the family picture at the end.

14. tien317

Yup.I agree! I find her charater like the one she potrayed in STEPS. And she is doing it exactly the same way.

Danny1437, I also dont see Steven in the family picture. I'm worried its gonna be a bad ending. Lets hope Steven is holding the camera thats why he is not in the picture :)

15. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i hate fala :p

16. AznAce88

AznAce88 Active Member

omg later during episode 15 shes such a little b*yotch, i dont like her acting either, linda is way better and i swear fala is in too many series now, way too much promotion, getting sick of her

17. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

i dont think she can act very well... although she does make me hate the bitchy character she plays....

18. tien317

Yea.TVB seriously over promoting her.Catch Me Now oso has her in it.Argh.

19. slk86

slk86 Active Member

its not her fault that she gets these bitchy roles.. its not like shes going to turn down an opportunity just because her character might not appeal to the audience

and I don't mind her cantonese. If its not her mother tongue then you can't really blame her if she learn canto later on in life. Some people have worse off accents. I can understand her fine.. I don't need to read subtitles or go back to try to understand what she said or anything.

20. kareen

kareen Member

Her acting was really good in this show..its just her character that is trashy. Her greed of wealth and fame just overcame what she valued most [family and friends]..