I could not finish this series

Discussion in 'The Master of Tai Chi - 太極' started by Sman, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Sman

Sman New Member

It is so bad, I can't stand it. I stop watching it after the 15th.

2. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

Wow, you got all the way to 15?
    I got the the first 5 minutes of first episode and then I deleted it

3. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I got a little bit further than you. I stop watching after the first episode.

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I don't about you guys but this series is the best. I can't believe you guys can't stand it at all!

5. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

i think this series is pretty good too
    u guys must like that 7thday and wasabi shit

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

don't diss the 7th day, that was quality. can't say about this series, never seen it before, though i hear there is a lot of screaming so i prob won't watch it.

7. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Lol, I skipped both the 7th day and Wasabi..thing.

Even though I did finish this series, I can't say it was the greatest thing I've watched.

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

wats the storyline for this series?

9. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Tai Chi, people searching for power, competitions, love problems, the normal storyline la. But the thing i like about this show is the martial arts scenes, when they fight and all that. Vincent,Raymond and other actors did all the acts on their own most of the time...

10. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

I finished this serie, even though I skipped some episodes.....Lol, I dont even want to watch the ones I missed.... Overall I would give it a 6

It is like the typical kungfu movies, revenge + love complex, at least they had some nice scenery included in the serie, might be the reason why I finished this serie >.<

11. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i downloaded the whole series with great anticipation.... but it's just BORING!!!!!! can't finish it.... on eps 5/6.. just have it onthe b/g when im working or something hahahaa

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh rite i guess i won't get it then. thanks for the info.

13. fockpa

fockpa Member

I agree i thought this series was very good. I thought it would also be boring when i started watching episode 10 but it got really good.

14. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

I was having great hope for this serie, but what a piece of crxx. Saw the first 2 episode and the ending within 1 hour, did not bother to go back.

15. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

wot r u serious -,-
    maybe i need to watch it more until the story unfolds itself...... i'm too impatient, hate guessing this and that.. then again i hate easily predictable storylines too... no win situation for me hahahaa *sigh lol

16. GreenTeaCola

GreenTeaCola Active Member

Wow, Episode 15 Sman? I couldn't finish watching it after the fifth Episode because Myolie just got so annoying and Vincent too. I was really interested at first because Raymond Lam was in it >_< Now I just don't want to think about it anymore! ^_^''''

17. aliceteh

aliceteh Member

hai..i am Raymond Lam's Fans...actually this series is a very good series...cos...raymond lam was looks more mature and cool in the series...just that the story abit longer than others series.
    anyway, im still giving this grade A for this series... :)

18. kareen

kareen Member

Im at 21 and im stalling to watch it..i have the rest of the episodes but it is getting boring T-T..This series disappointed me..Myolie's acting was a disappointment too..Can't believe i can't watch a series with Raymond in it T-T.

19. the story is slow. The love love part is too dragging. i only like the fighting part.. -sleep

20. rputzy

rputzy Member

i only watch it for raymond, big fan of him as a king in step of the past, i haven't finished too, but i considered to continue and skip the part that i don't like :rolleyes: