Huh, this series is starting to pick up again!!!

Discussion in 'Born Rich - 富貴門' started by misenlai, Nov 24, 2009.

1. misenlai

misenlai Well-Known Member

any thought? Looks like it's going to be good from now on

2. kelvintjai

kelvintjai Member

Yeahh I totally agree with that...
    it started in ep 25

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

not exactly. this series is still boring. Watch it to kill time.

4. Cyberkayu

Cyberkayu New Member

stupid series

such a stupid series....no meaning at all..nowaday tvb series is so low quality d.....so boring n lame story line...i hate the yatming so much..he is damm crazy n annoying.....-mellow

5. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

yat ming will become ceo soon so maybe it can pick up from there

6. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

the side story with ray's mom, wife and angie is so pointless. i just want gallen to turn EVIL -kekemad

7. occ

occ Well-Known Member

This series is super weird in episode 28 the whole chapter is about incest sis bro loving, then episode 29 they when back to the triangle love story of marcus and the two girl, next episode 30 back to banking bussiness lol.

8. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

At first I thought the series was picking up as well but after watching episode 32, I'm starting to think that this series is dragging. I think this series having 41 episodes is not smart. It seems like they need small things to fill up episodes. I mean the daughter having her period for the first time took so much time and now Yatming and Rene is back to I can't let go of our relationship thing. Hopefully the last few episodes will be exciting.

9. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it did pick up after knowing Yat-Mings true motives and watching him achieve it

10. cmchow4

cmchow4 New Member

lol, it did pick up a bit... but agree i'm running out of things to watch..

11. waynerossi

waynerossi Member

personally i feel th drama are attempting to drive people crazy like the characters in the drama

12. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

yup quite boring after ep. 25. but it started to pick up when yat ming is reli turning evil,starting by raping.
    it's a waste tat the bomb did not kill all of them(Yat Yuen's Family n Sa Fu Loi). They should end the series by having all of them killed(It would be a great ending!!!). In fact, Sa Fu Loi should put more bullets into Yat Yuen's gun.
    However,they end it in other way tat every1 expected.

13. I haven't started watching this series yet because of all the mixed reviews it got plus I just can't seem to get the enthusiasm to watch it. So it sounds like it starts of slow but then it picks up after ep 25? Is it even worth it to watch? Or does it have it good points? It has a really good cast, there's a lot of people that I haven't seen forever and they're all in this like Ray Lui and Jamie Chik.

14. aznmaster025

aznmaster025 Member

i basically stop watching this series. the tone changed so fast. and yatming is so evil and it's pretty mess up about the brother-sister love thing