How you like that Salad?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by [N], Jun 13, 2007.

1. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

-er You did what?! Eating baby duck eggs or squishing a baby duck!?!

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

animal cruelty? were they cooked though?

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Eating, That's why i made the thread

4. BabyRain

LOL, i mean baby duck eggs. My bad.

BTW, -er Did you squish baby duck or you eaten baby duck eggs?!?!

Edit - OK.. for a sec... I almost almost think of you as a.. -censored -sick2

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

when you think of it, its almost the same, but the duck eggs weren't hatch yet so just don't look so nasty, but almost same thing-cry2

6. BabyRain

Yep, my boy.. you have sinned.... -evil

7. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

eeeee should call animal cruelty... n shame on u...NaS for eating baby ducks!!! shame shame shame..
    dumplings?? is it the miriam yeung? oh man that was so wai!!! i almost threw up my dinner...

8. BabyRain

^Yep Miriam Yeung one.. Did you watch the whole movie or just the short version (Dumplings III extreme)?

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Forgive me Aishu for I have sinned......-devil -dead-dead-dead

[​IMG]

10. aishiteru4

i dunno... i watched the one... where they showed how miriam started eating those dumplin.. how they made it.. then that leung ka fei yaiks... just so sick...
    hehehe

@NaS ok.. as long as u know u've sin.. n promise never to do that again hehehe
    we will all still love u -hug

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

I promise i'll never do that again -worship, muhahahahahahaha for there is many more sins i have in my book that i can't promise you i wont commit cause i am.............muhahahahahahaha-devil E...VILLLL muhahahahhahahahhahahaha

12. BabyRain

@Aishiteru:
    If you watched the long version (movie) then you'll see tony eating those baby duck eggs.. and there's one part in the movie where miriam squished a baby duck to death -sick2

13. aishiteru4

aiyah.... dont tell me u r one of those who eats foetus too?? like dumplings.. aiks... pok sei lei if u do that eheheheh i will fly to where ever n make sure i kill u... heheh

@BRain.... really? eee i didnt see those.. the ending i remmeber was... leung ka fai also started eating those yucky dumplings.. n he n that woman... eeeeeee n then later the woman left... that was the ending... didnt know there was those babyduck...

14. BabyRain

^I think you watched the short version -evil

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yes i feel your anger, you are now closer to evil than you think muhahahaha-devil

16. aishiteru4

hehehe didnt know there was a short n long version to it.. thanks hehehe but no thanks.. me not gonna watch it -nono

@NaS even angels will lose once in a while :) n wots in it for u if i turn evil? u know u want me to be on the good side ;) i know u do ehhehe

17. BabyRain

The question is, what's in it for you if you turned evil...

It's super fun to be one of our minions -devil

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

muhahahahaha-devil....................-noclue-noclue your right whose gonna bake those cakes from heaven -drool if you turn evil, forget evil...............for now............muhahahahaha

19. aishiteru4

Ha! NaS very smart.. ehhehe if i turn evil.... there will be no more cakes... no more cookings... i will just sabotage everything ehehhe
    i'll teach u to put salt into cakes.... n put pig lards into cupcakes muahahahha
    -evil....
    or -innocent?

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

[​IMG]

-hug for now muhahahahaha