How you like that Salad?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by [N], Jun 13, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

so much talk bout fattening foods here, so lets talk about something healthy..............or semi-healthy lol

What type of dressing you like on your salad or what type of salad.

Lol i only know about salads enough to know the name the dressing so my dressing is thousand island (FAT) lol.

2. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I like most of the Kraft salad dressings. I like ranch the most.

3. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

yuck salad. i lost weight without EVER touching one of that stuff. gross gross gross.

4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Ceasar salad, something nice and light.

5. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

I like greek caesar salad, potato salad, and the kind I make at home with lots of lettuce.

6. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

I like sun dried tomato and basil...lol

7. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Meh, I don't know the name of salads pretty well.. LOL
    but I am familiar with the sauce -> Thousand Island, mayonnaise, sour cream
    I guess any salad will do fine... If i am craving for raw veggies.

8. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

i like italian dressing.. but in my salad.. i would love it if u chuck some advocados in it ehhee

9. BabyRain

^I don't care much what kind of dressing, as long as got dressing... lol
    Some people don't want any dressing with their salad for fear of putting on weight!

10. aishiteru4

ewww salad with no dressing? thats like cow eating grass ehhehe no offence...
    well at least have something.. hmm
    if u r really afraid of gainin weight... y not just put some vinegarette? thats ok too... at least something.. -_-2

11. AnChuChu

AnChuChu Well-Known Member

I agree! i need dressing ( favo: 1000 Island dressing or japanese dressing!! ~~>> suppa delicious!) hm... i want salad now... -sweat with dressing..

12. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I thought it's an oxymoron... ceasar dressing and light? -huh

Me = Balsamic vinaigrette, Sun-dried tomato and basil... and French (but not really since it's too thick)

And I love those Japanese salad dressing... Have no idea what the name is, but many Japanese restaurant serves their salad with it... it's some kind of vinaigrette with a tinge to it!!! -inlove

13. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Hmmm...actually it's not that bad. I don't mind eating salads with or without dressing. My favourite dressing is vinaigarette.

14. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I love salads, any kinds but I prefer the simple iceberg lettuce, rucola, tomato's (despite my tomato allergy), mozarella, black olives, corn and any dressing will do.

One of my top fav dressings are Blue Cheese, Four cheeses, Thousand Island, pesto and also Japanese salad dressings.

[​IMG]

#14 Taxloss, Jun 13, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  15. aishiteru4

haha so gin hong... show us ur salad kekeke
    tomato allergy? how happens when u eat it?

16. BabyRain

You know what? all this salad and sashimi talk.. I am so going to head to Jusco later :p

Haha, so why you two up so early? You both in M'sia or no?

17. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

My mouth will get itchy if I eat a whole tomato, so as long I cut them in small pieces and try to avoid direct contact with the lips I can eat it without problems.

18. aishiteru4

hehehe u also ler.. up at 9.. so early.. no work?? hehe i'm in nz now.. coming bak next week!!!! ehhee for winter break ehehhe now its 1 pm liao.. hehe m suppose to be studying.. but.. sobs... so lazy..

heheh i can imagine u... so funny.. cutting it into tiny pieces..holding a tiny little fork with ur little pinky stinking up.. opening ur mouth very wide.. hhehehe-bigclap

19. BabyRain

^No work, that's why i can afford to lepak here.
    Haf to find job soon.. next mth.

20. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Compared to other dressings that i use, its the lightest. Forgot about them japanese salad, love them also.

BTW, do ur avvy represent u, BR, n who?