How we can know guy is virgin?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by tsstcp, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Kmani

Kmani Well-Known Member

It's easy to know,,, if he is a non good fucker the first time with you, then he is virgin....Otherwise he is a professional non virgin!

2. Kmani

Kmani Well-Known Member

Because i m a virgin killer

3. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Really?!? Care to prove it by posting a pic. ;)

4. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

LOL HAHA good one -rolleyes

usually guys will ask guyss and yeah guys will tell other guys too. just really depends on the person..

5. Artemis

Artemis Member

it's pointless to search for the way to know whether a guy is a virgin or not. There aren't any ways in proofing whether a guy is a virgin or not. Agree or not?

6. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

^ OH yeah!!!!!!!!!!! try kicking him in the balls..... and see the affect....... if he rolls hes not a virgin ... if he jumps up and down he's a virgin.... LOLS j/k

7. unclelooi

unclelooi Well-Known Member

mustarbation still consider virgin?

8. jjjjj10

jjjjj10 Member

haha! this is SO true!

9. sakurafossil

sakurafossil Well-Known Member

there is no harm in asking...

10. liltigger23

liltigger23 Well-Known Member

lol.. how does anyone tell?

btw i think it's physically possible to have an erection for 5 hours --' because it was on grey's anatomy :p

11. honkiebonkie

Well, there probably is a way of finding out.. doctors know things ;) i'm just guessing but can they like measure how much sperm you have or something? <_< wait, that won't work since you kept producing sperm >.< so..i dunno lol -worship anyone have any ideas?

i think so... -_-2 virgin is when you haven't had sex before.. masturbation doesn't count as sex -unsure

lol, there was this thread about.. umm this woman having 200 orgasms a day or something. If a guy had that, it probably would be possible :p

12. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

I bet that would be painful as hell having an erection lasting 5 hrs. Theres a medical condition that can cause that and from what i heard, its not pleasant at all.

13. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Physical contact such as seeing nervousness, fear, curiosity, and clueless about it.

14. honkiebonkie

what happens if youre always nervous in bed? -lol

15. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

Very hard to tell, if they say yes, it's often a lie. They only say yes because they don''t want to lose you or trying to impress you or something. Imagine if they say no, will you still want to date with him because you are expecting a yes. But this is very a personal question so don't ask same as for girls. It's better not to know.

16. vintage

vintage Well-Known Member

I think a girl can "Feel" that a guy is sexually confident about himself. Who isn't afraid to bring up sexually explicit topics (girls talk dirty a lot more).

17. kcS2saa

kcS2saa New Member

just ask them ...

18. If you masturbate, you should consider yourself still a virgin, virgin: a person who has never had sexual intercourse. So you need to have an actual act of having sexual intercourse.

A guy who have had no sex experience is always clumsy during the first sex experience, this will tell by their action.