How we can know guy is virgin?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by tsstcp, Aug 19, 2007.

1. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Sorry, I call BS. You know its medical impossible to have a erection for 5 hours straight.

2. bionca88

bionca88 Well-Known Member

that 5 hours includes break time, break for lunch, break for hi tea, break for puff , break for chit chat. LOL

3. rin

rin Well-Known Member

a guy is a virgin (no sexual intercourse/physical intimate contact with a girl before)

4. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

5 hours is a long time -.- i'm not sure if it's impossible though. I know for sure 3 hours is possible lol. (without break for tea!)

If he's a virgin it may take him longer than a second to find .... similar to a previous post.

You can ask him, preferably before because I think he might lie or you'll make him feel bad if you ask after. haha

5. xdly

xdly Well-Known Member

I just don't know...
    My guy just let me know... XD

6. Denomic

Denomic Well-Known Member

Couldn't you girls judge that from his make out or foreplay skills?

7. xdly

xdly Well-Known Member

I guess so... but yeahhh... I always knew he wasnt virgin anymore... didnt have to doubt that hahaha

8. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

hmmmm. just suck his dic...and if he ...right away, he veirgin

9. ^^ that is quite gross, plus u may get herpes through sodomy

mgfcortez, way to much detail :p

10. adrianc

lol...

11. KingPin

KingPin Well-Known Member

How can you know a guy is a virgin: when they brag too much about their prowess. See above for example.

12. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

OMG, I am starting to think two particular members of PA have a very limited knowledge on not only religion, but sex as well.

Reminds me of this statement not long ago on AIDS...
    Wiki

So you get herpes ONLY through sodomy?!
    You can get herpes through 'natural' penetration as well... MEANING a penis and a vagina make contact, you get herpes as well, as long as the person is infected!

So what's your point of that statement? Totally pointless and ridiculous.

13. adrianc

Go girl! go girl. u teach those kids safe sex.

they r gonna ask u wat is a penis soon. lol

14. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^oh well, at least they provide some kind of comedy entertainment for the rest on PA.

15. Considering the amount of stuff you write, im quite surprised you cant read properly. were did i say ONLY, please show me this, or did i edit it? hmmmm.

heres what i said

from that you managed to find me saying you ONLY get it through sodomy, hmmm.
    from my understanding i said MAY, why dont you go wiki that.

16. BabyRain

If you read my sentence properly, I did NOT say you said sodomy is the "ONLY" way. I put a ?! mark after the sentence... It's a RHETORICAL question, if you can't understand that!

Right, so if sodomy is NOT the ONLY way, why on earth did you make that statement for? Totally pointless? Then I take it you just love to write useless remarks?

You MAY get herpes through sodomy, but you MAY also get herpes through 'natural' penetration... so? What's your point of that statement? Enlighten me.

You didn't write the word 'ONLY' however anyone reading your statement would infer it from there.. the way you commented how sodomy may cause herpes.

#36 BabyRain, Aug 20, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  17. wow youve developed the ability to speak for everyone, omg. you made a terrible mistake, as i said learn to read properly, i aint gona be wasting my time on you, sorry if it sound rash but its the truth.

The post before my post said:

maybe you should go check it again ://

If i spam reprt me and stop going on, its a case of putting up, or shutting up.

#37 master_g, Aug 20, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  18. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

I'm always clumsy in bed ... I must be a virgin then... -shock

19. BabyRain

LOL, I am not speaking for everyone, but I am sure people are aware you love to make useless remarks then, as you are so infamous for that.

And btw, you are the one who's supposed to learn to READ PROPERLY. I said it's a fucking RHETORICAL question. I don't suppose you get that as you have a very limited command of English?!

Lesson #101 in English

---> RHETORICAL STATEMENT

---> REAL QUESTION

20. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

wow Brain in action :)