How to make a girl happy?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by wang_bao, Oct 7, 2006.

1. xdly

xdly Well-Known Member

you're soooooooooo true...
    most important is if the boy give her attention... let her know how important she is to him...

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

lol...done a bit of research ha?

3. sharpie

sharpie Well-Known Member

do you mean the kissing the girl while he is talking to another guy? then yeah. the girl next door is a great movie and elisha cuthbert is one beautiful sexy girl. if she was in my presence, i'd flirt with her and get her number. cause i rather be rejected than have regret. why regret not knowing if she could be your girl? and as for you miss. cheek, i'd flirt with you, too. *wink*

4. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

If a girl did that, I would think the girl is immature. If I went out with a girl for a date and she started to flirt with another guy. I would stand up and say "hey you can have my seat, I'm leaving"

5. MissCheekS

OOohhhh...are u sure about that....
    u know flirtin on the net is dangerous....
    u never know whos on the other side...i might be a dude but love to call myself missangie :p

6. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

^ o_o missangie that sounds really creepy....

7. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

what do you mean "might?" don't get his hopes up. =P jkjk

8. MissCheekS

OKAY....i admit to u guys now...
    im a guy :D!

a crossdresser muahahaha

9. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

^ We already knew.

10. MissCheekS

good job...
    i wonder what gave it away since ive been quite careful betrayed me?

11. ekhks

ekhks Member

Tiffany

Well, for the ones that think expensive gifts will work, let's see what happens when you run out of money. Here is my tip. ALWAYS listen, and not just one side in, the other out. listen to what she is saying, no expensive gift can top that.

12. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

sharpie has everything right on the dot... almost.
    but yeah good info on how to get a girl... for those who need one. =)
    does seem like he's done his homework, nothing wrong with that.

how to make them happy is another story... to make them happy is to make them make u happy. lol

13. sharpie

zero, that's exactly what you should do. if a girl isn't interested, move on to another girl. a boy would think "man, what can i do to get her attention," but a man will go "haha. she isn't worth my time. time to find someone better."

wheezo, can't learn from not making mistakes. yeah, reading it from wherever is great tip, but you need to go out there and gain experience. that's the fear in guys. they fear being rejected. but rejection is great. you will know one less girl to invest your time in. take it this way, 10 rejections and 1 phone number or 0 rejection and no number, which is better? i 'll let you decide. besides, rejection gets easier later on. so just go out there and do your thing. not saying just you, but to all guys reading this.

ah, playing hard to get. well, let me introduce myself miss. cheek. i am sharpie. i love long walks on the beach and in the park. i like girl who are intelligent, know what she wants, and seductive. you seen like the type. yes, flirting on the net is dangerous. why don't we continue this conversation through coffee. let me get you number. *wink*

14. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

i've done my homework as well and i've heard everything you've said before from others. that's why i said that you were right on the dot with this. it's almost like you're giving a lecture here haha...
    don't worry about me, i'm not afraid of getting rejected, i'm too good for them anyway

15. MissCheekS

Ur an agressive one ha?
    I like guys who are not looking for girls on the net :D

16. sharpie

lol. dating online is not my thing either. let's just be friends.

17. MissCheekS

lol sure....

18. sharpie

lol. miss. cheek. you want my attention, don't you.

19. xdly

xdly Well-Known Member

do things to show her she is special to you... that's most important things to make a girl happy... ^^

20. emawlee28

emawlee28 Well-Known Member

jewelery and taking her out shopping and ending it with a ring :D and a kiss :D