How to make a girl happy?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by wang_bao, Oct 7, 2006.

1. dmenyeec

dmenyeec New Member

You definately haven't been on the first DATE yet!!!

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hey...maybe YOU just dont know how to satisfy us...:p

3. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

are you kidding me? you can't make a girl happy... ever! they're never satisfied... and if u do something nice, they will expect u to do something nice again later and if u dont, they'll get mad.

4. MissCheekS

wow...
    wheezo...why so frustrated lol...

5. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

frustrated... always... but u know it's true!

6. MissCheekS

oooh...if u know how to u can satisfy us for a while...

7. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

for awhile... that's easy!
    pretty soon, the same stuff doesnt work anymore and u try new things...
    and then... that stops working and u try something else... and then they'll probably complain why you don't do what you use to do in the first place... but u already know that it stopped working. haha... complicated.

and in the end, they get mad and u get frustrated.

8. sharpie

sharpie Well-Known Member

instead of you satisfying the girl, you should make her want you. that's the only way to make her happy and she being your girl. too many satisfactions will land you in the friend zone. cause you'll look desperate.

9. wheezo

wheezo Well-Known Member

i agree with you 100%, that's why i say you can't make them happy.

10. sharpie

to make a girl happy is to make yourself irresistible. confidence is key. if you aren't confident, you won't get the girl. simple as that! make eye contact and maintain it atleast 70% of the time. eye contact tell hers you want her sexually and not as a friend. once you're in the friend zone, 80% of the time you will stay there. ask her question like what she does for a living, what her passion is, her likes/dislikes. make her talk about herself and add a little about yourself. girls love to talk and make her think you really want to know her. however, don't just blank out and tell yourself "boy this girl can talk," remembering what she is saying and reciting it back to her will surely add brownie points for you. girls want a listener. also, add some compliments inbetween. i.e. how beautiful her eyes are, she in that dress is damn sexy, love how her hair looks today. most important is physical contact. i added some examples earlier but you can look for new ones like massaging her neck when she looks tense. tell her first that she looks tense then go for it. just do what your guts tell you. don't be that nice guy that won't make any moves. the girl will lose interest and put you in the friend zone. that's why nice guys ALWAYS finish last. girls want the "bad boys." the ones that are hard to get. make the girl laugh. humor will add more brownie points for you. cockiness can be an attraction, too. shock her sometime. ask her questions like "what would you do if you were here in your underwear talking to me?" don't ever be jealous or mad when she doesn't do what you want. play it cool. girls love to test their guys. if you get mad, a lot of brownies points will be lost. and no girl for you. AND remember, confidence is key. these are just some recommendations.

11. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

or you know... you could just buy some pimp juice.

[​IMG]

12. adorable_sky_dazzling

adorable_sky_dazzling Active Member

wei...soli man...not all of the girls are Material girl ok...

13. MissCheekS

Hey...are u a guy or a girl?
    Hmmm...i gree with most of the things uve mentioned....most of it is true...
    especially the friends zone & confidence part...

fellas please show us u have guts...once ur in the friends zone ur DOOMED FOR LIFE! -devil
    muahaha
    ok...maybe not for life...=/ but its gonna be hard and almost impossible to get outta there...

14. sharpie

what don't you agree on, miss. angel? prehaps i can use your tips and be more successful with you girls. i am a guy, by the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    live, laugh, love

15. yumdedumjenn

yumdedumjenn Well-Known Member

ROFL! i dunno who told you that but it is kind of true. but then again it also depends on the grl, if shes a golddigger den she'll love it, if shes not, you better hope you saved that receipt =D

16. MissCheekS

"don't ever be jealous or mad when she doesn't do what you want. play it cool."

he can be jealous a bit sometimes...but just not too much...
    if hes never jealous...its gonna look like he doesnt care about me :(

17. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

any sort of expensive jewelery ahah

18. adorable_sky_dazzling

again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    not all of the girls are material girl....

19. sharpie

what i mean is that shit happens. for example, you made plans to hang out one day but she cancel because she had some stuff to do. don't be angry and play it cool. you're pissed because you made the plan a week ago, that will totally turn the girl off. girls love to use this to test their guy. sometimes, she might stare at a guy while you're on a date (might mean she is bored with your conversation). or a guy approach her and flirt. don't flip out. you acting all jealous will make you look desperate and insecure. you should "be too big to feel threatened". after all, you are the one with her, not that guy. if she flirt with a guy, you have the right to flirt with a girl. you can also asked if she is paying attention, not asked "who are you looking at." maybe you can go up to your girl and kiss her while she is talking to the player. that will surely tell the player to back off cause she is with you. never tried it before but saw it in the movie the girl next door. besides, there are other ways to show that you care like physical contact. jealously is a no-no.

20. adorable_sky_dazzling

haha...sharpie...is making the girl happy or u teach them how to chase the girl...
    haha...relly a very romantic n nice stuff for guy to chase a girl..
    gd man..