How to make a girl happy?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by wang_bao, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Make her happy by just saying 'yes'

2. Hustler

Hustler Well-Known Member

There is no specific rules to make girl friend happy .It completely depends upon her liking and disliking.Do what she likes and don't do what she does not like.This way one can make her girl happy all the time.

3. *momo

*momo Well-Known Member

hahaha jewelry is always great! but i think that if you made her something she'd really like it... cuz she'll know you put lotsa time and effort into it... it could be like a photo album or even hand made jewelry =)

4. dannylak23

dannylak23 Well-Known Member

guys i got a small prob..
    i've been with tis girl around 5 years..i dunno wat to get her for her upcoming bday... i 've run out of ideas oledi...
    btw she is 24.. tis year... if can no teddy bears.. any things else shud be no probs.. ty guys
    hope to get new ideas

5. twetiopeia

twetiopeia Active Member

something that you make from scratch it shows u put ur heart into it. expensive stuff dont really work.

6. thanksalot

thanksalot Active Member

i gave my grl a kiss and tht was it i think she was happy... :)

7. 282231cp

282231cp New Member

haha, listen carefully to what she says and give her what she really wants in her heart are the best gifts in my opinion. Sometimes, giving a good/romantic time would also be a great thing to do. Try to be creative and innovative. Good Luck (^_^)

8. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Im sure you know what she likes after being with her for 5 yrs? Was there something that she mentioned for the past couple wks or months? Maybe that willl give you a clue?

9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yo i gotta learn from u guys man. Teach me how to make a girl happy. I've tried and tried and it seems like my girl was never happy wit me. Dunno y. Maybe not enough time spent wit her? im a technician.....so maybe im jsut a boring person taht dealt wit cars more than going out wit her? help?

10. cicipeepee

cicipeepee Active Member

i think you should bake a cake for a girl! =] because it shows the girl you put in effort and hard work into making something for her.

11. xdly

xdly Well-Known Member

but it does matter if it's something what's from what they called "sum sie" in canto... something from your heart...
    best gifts are the gifts that are special... with a meaning behind it ^^

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

or how to TRY and maker a girl happy.

13. nutrilift

nutrilift Member

Usually, you offer gift to girl you wanna get in your bed.

but if she is your girlfriend, then you know her well. So buy her something she desired once, but couldn't afford it. That's the wya to show her you listen to her hahaha , or at least, pretending listening to her

14. kchoong

kchoong Member

How to make a girl happy? hmmm..........wel thats a question i've asked myself since i first started dating n more so once the dating becomes a relationship. you can't really know how to, every girl is different and want different things in life. just never push your luck, do things for her when she least expects them, they love suprises rather then having to tell you or give hints. never get into a routine, keep things interesting. give her space to be herself, not what u want her to be, remember, the person you fall in love with is her, not the person u can turn her into so leave that well alone.

15. dim_sum85

dim_sum85 Member

anything that comes from the heart.... to me making me happy is easy... i loveee cuddles... a good cuddle will make me sooo happy if im down... if im happy... whenever!!

16. daniel5007

daniel5007 Member

anythings..as long as from ur heart enough..even a simply roses will make her happy..depends how u give it and wat she really likes

17. skyline_0

skyline_0 Member

its all about the small simple things i find that can make a girl happy.

18. oh yea.. thanks for the tip.. good to know buying girls into bed is working out for ya.. wonder how long that'll last.. -rolleyes

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol that sounds cheap =P

20. *singing* no money no talk... no money no talk...

personally it depends on wot time of the month -lol