How to get a gf?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Aznmask, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

so i went to the cex shop and saw her, nice girl, really nice, she wears no makeup whatsoever so thats a plus because i can see what she REALLY looks like. id give her a 6.5 - 7/10 for looks which is good, beyond that tends to lead into vanity land, plus that is without makeup.

2. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

How come I didn't see bulla's post until now O____o"

3. bulla didn't even give any advice!

4. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

ninja posts -fear

he's got so much already.. ok

my tip: Dont try to be boyfriend and girl friends right off the bat, you dont even know each other. be friends, chat, friendship develops, if you like each other beyond that then maybe it will go beyond friendship providing you aint "like a brother" to her, if you are then give up.

5. peppermint

peppermint Well-Known Member

^ But Bulla you forget, if a girl thinks that a guy is unacceptable boyfriend material at the first place (esp if the guy has weak personality), then it is unlikely that she will accept him. As the same with males, females look for certain qualities (minus cash in this scenario). Its very difficult to break the friend zone or brother like relationship, if the girl sees nothing in that guy. My tip would be to aim for a more weaker or fragile girl, someone who will view you as their hero.

6. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

I will cut all the crap and tell you this:

you got to be a douche, no joke :)

7. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

^ no no, being a douche only works on girls you dont like, i always do it when i dont like a girl but she likes me, in theory she should think im an idiot and decide she doesn't like me after all but 10 times out of 10 it makes the situation worse.

8. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Simple, its like "The Game" you win by not playing it and once you play it,you can not win "The Game"

9. reno

reno Well-Known Member

u will never win... thats always the result! =P

10. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

well..i don't know about you, but it always work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

You know what happens when you think about "The Game"

12. reno

reno Well-Known Member

he's in denial... LOL

13. you guys can be all the douches you want... i'll stick with my confidence. :yes:

14. PA Youtube special: "The confidence vs the douche vs the game"

Fight!

I see the following result:

Confidence: The sexy, intelligent, smoking hot femme
    Douche: The biker chicks, the dumb chicks, the masochist chicks
    The Game: The right hand

15. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

You can buy goldfish at your a local aquarium.

16. A|ex

A|ex Well-Known Member

I have always found it very easy to get a GF throughout my life. The simple steps are:

1. Be yourself
    2. Show interest and be alert of the other persons actions.
    3. Communicate

If you are confident in yourself, show interest or notice they are interested in you, communicate and see hwo things go.

If communication fails, you acn try again, if it fails again its up to you if you wish to try or just move on

17. bbes

bbes Incredible

just be a bad guy as in the video nice guy on kevjumbas channel. haha, nice guys finish last.

but on a more serious note, i think confidence is a key factor and if ur a nice guy they should like u but key is definately confidence and just listen to what the girl says. i think a lot of guys don't listen or have good body language and that can be a problem. also, it's all about not being scared of being rejected. if a girl rejects u, i think it's important not to get hurt bcos sooner or later u will find a girl that u like and they will like u for who u are. also, i think it's important to tell them that u like them fairly early on before they become really good friends. i mean it is possible to date a gd friend but that is quite rare and if u break up that can cause a problem. plus, the girl might be reluctant to get into a relationship with u if u become gd friends either bcos they don't see u in that way or they don't want to break the strong friendship if it doesn't work out. so i think dating someone who u don't know too well is often a better idea. obviously this is not definite but just in general.

18. angle21

angle21 Well-Known Member

attend more group gatherings and start off as friends, let the girl you're interested in know more about you and take time to know the girl before you make the move, you'll know when the timing is right.

19. ^ Those are the perfects steps to landing in the friend zone

i say you just walk up, slap her ass and say you're my lady now :D nah i'm just messing.... you might get lucky... you never know....

20. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

slap her with some dollar bills