How to get a gf?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Aznmask, Jan 5, 2007.

1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Multi-quote, it works! [​IMG]

2. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Multi-quote, it works! [​IMG]

3. yes it does! have you not noticed?

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

thanks for killin the songbird inside of me gais :facepalm:

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

step 6 - put that songbird in the box

6. Anna Lee

Anna Lee Active Member

I think u should try to get to know some girls by talking to them. and don't EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING INTO their pants. just get to know them and let things happen if fate wills it!

7. harrywinston

harrywinston Member

This is all depends on one's personalities and luck. There is nothing any special in getting gf anyhow. I can say that its all done itself and you don't have ever think of that and it happens. Sometimes your behaviour, Body language, personality, speaking and looks can also play a vital role in getting and impressing a gf.

8. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

"Sometimes your behaviour, Body language, personality, speaking and looks can also play a vital role in getting and impressing a gf."

yeah exactly what all girls are looking for. I think there is alot of ppl born 'shy' consider nature born. Example i got 2 nephew from 2 sisters, one of them is very wild, talk alot and doesn't shy. Other one is extremely shy. The shy one from a shy father. The wild one from a father that talk alot..

9. Interesting observation. Now that you mention it, I do see the resemblance...

10. heavy science there...... that kids take after adults they have a connection with.... -detect

11. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

there is actually a girl i like, she works in the cex shop, next time i go i think im going to talk to her a bit. who knows where it will go <3

and that kids taking after parents thing.. mind blowing stuff, makes a lot of sense when you think about it, totally explains why i hate spiders.

12. there's about like 50 funny scenarios running through my mind right now..

13. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Top 5?

14. mmx8888

mmx8888 Member

Just be yourself and be honest to her...there is no point in hiding your true self unless that is want you want to do for the rest of your life.

15. reno

reno Well-Known Member

better b careful of who u give ur details to here on pa... :p

16. reno

reno Well-Known Member

u will come to us in person to help?? LOL

17. reno

reno Well-Known Member

just trying to help u dan...
    be appreciative!!!

18. i think the one in need of help is you... hitting on a trolling dude...

19. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member