How many people like going to the library??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by wondergirl, May 25, 2006.

1. xixi

xixi Well-Known Member

thx.. =) forgot to add that my exams started 2nd of may and ends next tues with economics -sweat ...but we actually bike up there (it lies on one of the biggest hills in town>.< ) and study there between the tests and our test-free days...*nerd warning*

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Aih, why wanna close it? This is one of those open-ended lovely threads IMO; compared to some of those threads which are more of a personal problem nature. I mean by the time you reply to it; the OP probably already 'solved' it or moved on.

Ur welcome :)
    And biking up and down can actually be quite a good work-out and stress-reliever too ;) Provides an opportunity for you to relax your nerves and prolly remember more of the stuff that you 'memorized' while on your way to the exams.

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hahaha i agree wid ya there in some respects -lol

i think i answered this thread already..oh wells i respond again la...

the library has become my 2nd home as these past few months i have just been going back and forth to to the library :( but seeing as exams will be finishing soon hopefully i can broaden my horizon and go to some other places aside from the library :)

4. xixi

xixi Well-Known Member

hehe...moving from the library to a club after exams? =) *party*

5. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Fine...

***Attention to all the mod.***

Don't close this thread because babyrain said so...

Obey the order... -pirate

6. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

LOL, BR has friends in high places :p

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hahaha i wish...>.< it just work load has been very big so no time for social life...

albertyyy awww you're so good at obeying orders haha -lol

8. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

library is for cool people!
    which includes me! yeahh!

9. BabyRain

-rotfl 'ng kam tong'... You the mod not me ;)

Lol, you mean I have a sista in high places -^_^

10. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Nah, your sister is just very apt'd at flaming others (and getting flamed) and having a raging declaration of affection toward some marginal specimens :p

11. omg library.. thats been 5 years ago the last time ive been there Oo

12. dtNet_PA

dtNet_PA Active Member

I'm more a social person.. Hmm. I don't really like libraries. Everytime I go in I see bunch of students sitting in groups of tables and so and so. I just don't feel happy or free.. Being quiet is cool, but.. :) I don't like going to libraries. AM I BAd?

13. BabyRain

^Naw, just coz sumbody doesn't like going to the library doesn't mean he/she's 'bad' :p

14. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

o.0! libraries r awesome! lotta interesting info to find!

15. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

I love libraries. The perfect place to go to when you want peace and quiet and a little time to run away from the world. I'm an avid reader so I love libraries. Plus believe it or not, that's where my boyfriend and I meet last time when holidays were too long and we don't have chances to meet. hehe...

16. yenthi

yenthi Well-Known Member

yehh !! i like the library, all my frends go aswell tho.. so i guess thats another reason why.. i spend my time like everyday there now.. **no life** since exams r up ... i have 6 left stilll ><"

17. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

i hate hte library. i can't study there. i need to study in my basement.

18. Dohh_boy

Dohh_boy Well-Known Member

Depending on my mood, I'll either study at the library or in my basement.

19. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

lol this reminds me, i gt invited 2 go a library quite far from where i live down here in south london, bt then again the results were pretty gd :D...me friends can study at the same time and also be able to look at beautiful girls - south korean / asian / white etc :D...since, ive bin goin ever since lols...or for the past few days leadin up 2 some of my exams :p