How many people like going to the library??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by wondergirl, May 25, 2006.

1. wondergirl

wondergirl Well-Known Member

I was just wondering how many people enjoy going to the library. Since I started high school, I've been using the library more and more, because sometimes internet sources are just not good enough. What about you guys?

2. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

I enjoy going to the library, well cause I like to read, and you just can't buy every book you want. That and the library is a great place to complete homework without distractions.

3. yea I love going to the library.. because it has a lot of something... an abundance of things that you don't own... oh the books looks so nice all stacked up on the shelves.

4. shy

shy Well-Known Member

The library is a spectacular place to study! I am in there quite often when I am studying for college exams... I also love to read. Sometimes I'll go there to check out VCDs.

5. pacho

pacho Active Member

<3333333333 the library
    that place is almost as good as border's
    you acn get whatever you want there and then some

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

never to read the books..always to study..

7. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

Fortunately the Library on campus is pretty nice so I enjoy going there to study. You can always find me in the 8th floor sitting by the windows. I dont go there to check out books, just to study. Come to think of it, I dont even have a library card.

8. lol bummin around in the liberry...

9. tamagodaisuki

on a sleepy day, the library would be too quiet, that i would be able to easily fall asleep. on a irritated, the noise of every peron walking by, or every chair moving, a page turning would be annoying with music.

but overall the library is a nice place, quiet to study, read, gather your thoughts, clean.

10. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

I go to library to read comics and manga :)

11. gillianzzz

gillianzzz Member

i like it when there are not many people around. but at night it is too scary.

12. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

heh, Id be freaked out too. All by yourself at night time. Completely surrounded by books.

Its the ATTACK of the books.

13. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

ha lol well i use to go to the libary quite alot but now since i have the internet i never go there anymore. If i want a book i just go and buy it myself, i have a libary close to me but it is relli small...

14. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

now that my exams are getting close and I find that I cant revise at home (due to all the distractions) I have to "like" going library ;)

15. gyyr2

gyyr2 Well-Known Member

I go to my local library to do research and also to borrow the latest novels and paperbacks.It also provides the facility to do research on line and though its subscriptions to an e-book library based in America. All in all, good value for money!

16. kenixgiang

kenixgiang Banned

I Like going to the library;it's really quiet

17. kityee168

kityee168 Member

I enjoy going to the library when i have time cause its nice and quiet and i can study more there.

18. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Sometimes I do, looking at some fictional story book or Graphic Design related books. :)

19. hiroinamine

hiroinamine Member

i go to library to do work

20. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

yea im alot more productive when i go to the library to work cause less distractions. I can never stay till like after 3 at a public library though cause then the kids will flood in and they're annoying