how do you move on?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by whoaitselaine, May 6, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Say you like a guy/girl in school. And the guy/girl claims he/she doesn't like you. What do you do to forget about this person? I mean, the guy I like is like in my class.. So I see him like every freakin day. It's so hard. >.< Any advice?

2. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Well if a girl dont like me and i relli like her, then i'll try to flirt with her as much as possible and make her change her mind. Hey i know how u r feeling, i've had this situation before, but if u handle it well it should be ok. Just try and be friends with that guy u like, that'll work.

3. ruckusinthahouse

ruckusinthahouse Well-Known Member

If ya can't change their mind, then hang around your friends more. Do stuff after school with them so you could maybe get him/her off your mind. I realized that by keeping busy doing things outside school and boy it helped.

4. Vend

Vend Well-Known Member

have a change of heart. It's an one-way-love anyways... so things wouldn't go "nice" when you guys are together. There are more fishes in the ocean.

First, accept that he doesn't like you.
    Second, don't think too much about him.
    Third, accept the fact that someone else likes you.
    Fourth, repeat the first step.

Good luck.

5. shy

shy Well-Known Member

I've replied to something similar to this in another thread:

6. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

-shock I feel bad for the girls you like who don't reciprocate.

Because if a girl did that to me after I told her no, I'd be very annoyed. I wouldn't mind being friends, but if the girl just keep bugging me more, I'd stop being friends with her and run for the hills.

To Elaine:
    There's got to be more than 1 person in your school that's attractive to you right? Move on to the next one :D Either find someone else to be interested in or start loving yourself more (by improving on your shortcomings, etc).

7. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Yeah, if a girl flat out rejects you, I wouldn't advise that you continue flirting with her.

I wouldn't want some dude that I have no interest in to ask me out over & over again... not only would it be bothersome, but it also gets scary after a while.

Unless the girl is showing signs that she is interested in you, don't ask her again.

8. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Well i guess flirt is not the word then... i'll still like her probs and start from the beginning, first it's being friends. Anyway i'll never go too far so i won't bother sum1 like continuosly (I'll never ask sum1 who rejected me again unless i know they change), i mite check on other girls while waiting for her response.

9. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

Just forget him and hang out with your friends then you won't even remember when did you forget him. There are many guys in the world :D.

10. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Yes there are other boys in my school that are more attractive XD.
    But it's really hard when the dude is always around, he's in my CLASS. So I guess it's harder, right?? >.<

11. I guess it is important to distract yourself...do you have friends in your class? Sit with them...the only thing that will ultimately help is just the passage of time...with time it won't feel like such a big deal and you'll probably be able to even laugh about it when it's all over