How do you like the drama?

Discussion in 'Legend of the Demigods - 搜神傳' started by negiqboyz, Aug 20, 2008.

1. sweet_heart

sweet_heart Member

I like the drama so far. But.. it's sad... There are a lot of fillers though... But overall.. it's good.

2. Xuan Xin

Xuan Xin New Member

after wait two year ..it's a nice serie
    i like all custums a lot ...some seem have similar from Final Fantasy ..
    Sunny and Benny are a good actors !
    Linda ..isn't her first ancient serie right ?
    she ok so far

3. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

really crap, boring, pointless, fake and completely a kids's summer drama. i watch first 15 min and couldnt stand it. was hoping it would be OK AT LEAST, however tvb has failed to produce wonderful ancient dramas since donkeys ago! Devil's deciple had a kinda good storyline, however it was far too fake and the budget spent on it was very low resulting in cheap modern looking clothes and hairstyle! Bernice and the male casts didnt even require a full wig; and the neon lightenings were weired!!

Watch taiwan and china ancient dramas. they've pretty much improved a lot over the years!

4. stjohn87

stjohn87 Member

this drama quite ok for me. it's funny seeing the show. so fake. XD

5. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

sui how surng hoy, ho choi geyin loi

that was stupid saying with the hand sign of lindas

6. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I finally finished the drama (of course, with my remote or mouse in hand on the <fast forward button> ...lol All I have to say is that the series is another piece of TRASH from TVB. It's shocking that each series gets worst than the previous ones. It's not so much the actors/actresses but the quality of the script. My guess is that TVB believed the high tech graphics will replace the old fashion good storyline. I don't. Anyway, don't bother watching this drama. It's a total waste of your time unless you have plenty to kill ... but even then, I recommend you look at others first unless this is your last and one choice. YES, it's that HORRIBLE.

7. LyuShiki

LyuShiki Well-Known Member

lol i agree-ish. XD it's an awesome time killer though. Also good for when you can't sleep. but imo.. the graphics seems waaay to fake. and uh, i think linda's acting is kinda bad too..

8. icyFenrir

icyFenrir New Member

nice show

9. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

i have to say that this drama was horrible....just stupid and horrible. TVB is turning out worse and worse drama as the year is progressing

10. Reardrop

Reardrop Active Member

benny chen sucks as an actor. i only liked him in jorney to the west. Even then i prefered dicky as see mm hom

11. meeezz

meeezz New Member

quite a nice one though i dont like benny...

12. crazyness1

crazyness1 New Member

too much special effects..

13. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

watched ep01 and have never seen so much utter crap compressed in such a short period of time.
    Fake arm, fake lips, stupid CGI, cheesy scenes, snobby girl, stupid benny, what a waste of sunny chan, such a nice actor turn into a dork... oh well will try ep02 and give it 1 more chance.

14. littlekinky

littlekinky New Member

I finished watching this and i dont think its that bad, i quite like it. Yes i know it very cheesy, the graphic is too fake and the main female (Linda) is too bubbly too fake. But some part of the storyline is quite good. So over all i think this is a OK drama.....

15. x_iilee33

x_iilee33 Member

I actually really liked it at first =D cus i think it was kinda cute and it lightens up your mood . But after the first 15 episodes, the drama just become ehhh . turning the townspeople to act like zombies? that just ruined the show.

16. zzboizz

zzboizz Active Member

this serie is okay with me... i not actually like character...

17. jenny94

jenny94 Active Member

I think this serie is funny:p

18. rogertangcu

rogertangcu Member

storyline too simple and looks like olden days tv drama effect

19. jasminekpk

jasminekpk Member

I sort of like the phrase Linda Chung always say.
    We shd always be happy n merry n not to worry so much. we shd live life that way
    Overall very interesting n entertaining drama

20. aznnsoul

aznnsoul Member

It wasnt that bad .. Linda Chung is cool :D