How do you like the drama?

Discussion in 'Legend of the Demigods - 搜神傳' started by negiqboyz, Aug 20, 2008.

1. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

im a type of person that dont really watch Ancient TV Series, at first i look at this one and was thinking should i watch this, then one day my dad saw it on my cable tv box that contain alot tvb series, then he said he want to try watch it, after the series ended i started to download all eps that they have. bottom line this series is a MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Im still not sure about the series, the CGs are overused, the storyline is common though im not too bothered about that. I think Linda seriously bugs me - thats the problem. Otherwise an ok series so far!

3. lanlu

lanlu Member

This series is fantastic. They must put a lot of time for the computer work. But I dont really like the people who acted the main characters except for Linda Chung. I can't wait for every episode to come out because it is so exciting.

4. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

this serie is great ! stop asking for perfection. Need i remind you that "don't make fun of someone if you can't do better"

5. chubby388

chubby388 New Member

I actually really like the series!

6. ice_cherry18

ice_cherry18 Member

this series can be interesting depends on how you see it..... for me, it's nice drama...... hardly to see benny chan and linda pair up in this series......

7. At first wasnt really likin it...
    Too OTT with the effects and stuff and kinda lacked a storyline
    But yooooooooo this series is gettin better ^^

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

the long I watch it the better it is, great plot and theme. Now the CG and makeup is getting better. Maybe cause I'm getting used to it, but still a very good serie so far.

9. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Ok .. I managed to forward through ep 15 and it progressed okay after all but the overall storyline is still rather WEAK. I still think God's Honor is a better series than this one. Yeah .. too much graphic too .. and there were some "language" usages that I don't think existed back then...lol ..pay attention and ya'll catch it .. not a big deal for me since it's fantasy anyway ...but funny though.

10. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

i only seen the first ep and i find it quite crap

11. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

its a good time waster. i watch it while im gaming.

12. ziggyboo

ziggyboo Member

its alright...ive seen worse but the CGI's kinda bad. The story is okay and I don't mind the cast. It's funny sometimes but I don't like that saying that Linda keeps saying, that thing about smilling and good luck, a bit lame.

13. animeworld

animeworld Active Member

i like this show. its so awesome

14. karenlinh

karenlinh Member

I love it. It's fun to watch

15. michi1314

michi1314 Member

the movie was good actually, not bad!!! thanks for sharing!!

16. Miniette

Miniette Member

its ok if you have nothing else too watch, but its too boring to be such a long series, the effects seem really silly and the acting seems like theyre all trying waaay too hard also, some of the costuming is just plain bad x.x

17. Stevil

Stevil Member

i'll watch this series if there is nothing better to do or watch
    the ending is somewhat predictable

18. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

I think i will prob watch this series, watched the first ep when it was out but then took a break on it. the graphics seems too much, using too much dragonball effects LOL

19. shlovmt

shlovmt New Member

not bad... but boring bit,,,....not much action.. mostly talk talk and talk...

20. cussimon

cussimon Member

Finally finish.....-bigclap-bigclap-bigclap