How do you like the drama?

Discussion in 'Legend of the Demigods - 搜神傳' started by negiqboyz, Aug 20, 2008.

1. tachiboi

tachiboi Active Member

How many episodes are out from astro.. so far I've only watched to episode 6 :( can't find 7.

2. niniko

niniko Well-Known Member

I just finished watching the fourth episode and it is quite dramatic with the gods appear at anytime.

3. doilathe388

doilathe388 Member

when this movie will finish?????

4. 1nvad3r

1nvad3r New Member

I find it sort of crappy, but still fun to watch it.

5. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

dont like it. but will watch coz i got nothing else to watch.

6. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Stupid series no wonder it haven't been released in last 2 years right after it finish shooting it.

7. giga

giga Well-Known Member

itz really stupid but still interesting

8. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i find it similar to 'fong sun bong'

too much linda is not good xD
    she's too goody goody for my liking in this series....

but so far..its ok...

9. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

Watched to Ep7.(AOD). the CGI being so fake is kinda annoying and yeah, i noticed Journey to the West seems to have better CGI than this. That guy's (forgot his name) inflatable muscles are funny but so fake.

...putting the CGI aside.... I like it.

note to topic poster: this series is 2 years old. (It just took 2 years for the CGI to be done,I think)

10. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

It's not really that good.
    But its worth watching when you are bored :D

11. dontrustaustin

i dont know about you guys... i have stop watching tvb since last year... i came back to watch legend of the demigods because i like ancient series and to my surprise this drama is pretty good and its kind of funny... hope the rest of the drama will be great...

one problem is that the themesong and the subsong dont really match... they should change it... and yes the graphics sucks...

12. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i agree with you guys. this series is like really really retarded but its ok interesting

13. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

I thought this show was produces in 2007 or end 2006, while Linda's acting is a bit annoying in my opinion. I think that this character doesn't suit her (or she is not versatile enough to portrait her character in a convincing way). Her acting has improved lately in Moonlight Resonance, though.

14. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I kinda of like this serie, even though it have some cheesy CG and makeups, I do enjoy the story/plot.

15. equitatus

equitatus Member

Its not as interesting as it should be. they seemed to have over abused the graphics and the ideas seem somewhat childish.

16. great series so far! havn't seen one this intresting and adventurous since the old monkey king, looking good so far.

personally i don't mind the cgi, it doesn't look as bad as when they started doing over the top cgi like the monkey king with dicky cheung, it opens up alot of new elements for the story to tell.

:biggthumpup:

17. ang watching a TVB!? -shock? this must be a good series!! -lol not a fan of ancient series though :/

18. and im not a fan of modern series, =() they don't have many new ancient ones these days is the reason for my lack of selection not unless its taiwan/china. I don't get what all the hate is about, the series just began when those comments were written. I think its a good series so far, although its 41 eps long i hope it can keep pace because not many dramas can last that long and be intresting like the condor ones. I hope it doesn't become stupid like "The Devils Disciples" *puke* but so far the series has been above average and fun to watch.

19. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

The series is only 44 episode long on ~25 min time slots. But if it's about 40 min long (like the other timeslots), then it's only 22 min.

20. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

I thought the series was pretty good so far. Sure, it's a bit silly and off the top but it's funny at some points. Just push everything aside and enjoy the drama.

I'm not a big fan of Linda though. However, I do enjoy Benny and Sunny's characters :) !!