How do I get my girlfriend to start smoking?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Anon, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanislim

thanislim Active Member

Forcing someone you love to poison themself slowly just because they'll look sexy is simply wrong.

2. Lilydream

Lilydream Well-Known Member

this is sexy when someone smoke?-sick2

brown tooth, bad breathe and yellow nails and the hair are like-ann ...

3. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

lol exactly. It's such a childish thread started in March 2006 and some ignorant people are STILL coming in to this thread and blindly reply, "WHY U WANNA LET HER START SMOKING" blablabla as if the OP is even reading it. -sleep
    Let it die already...

4. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

lol, this is sick..

5. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

We should ask the mod to close the thread :p It's not like the noob is reading any of these 14 pages of replies... just clicky on the topic and reply with a tongue lashing =_=b

6. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

tell her the only thing that can make her breath better is a cigarette

7. hiake

Tell her you want to die young with her... if she doesn't start smoking, you'll kill her when the time comes...

8. jrock1819

jrock1819 New Member

crazy

yo get cancel only to urself. I smoke and will never offer my gf or get near her when i am smoking. dumbass

9. hiake

Or better yet, tell her that she can die young and retain her beauty (and sex appeal) forever... in her grave.

10. BabyRain

OMG... Freaks out.-noclue
    Another one of those -huh?
    -bash
    -imwithstu

11. hiake

I guess this particular tard has retired PA due to the ENORMOUS amount of bashing he got :p

12. BabyRain

or bashing from his gf... or EX-gf.

13. hiake

Probably EX by now... I can't imagine that girl staying with him for that long if he keep on pressuring her to start smoking...

But then again, we are all thinking about the worst case scenarios... perhaps that girl got married with him and started smoking :p Then it would be a tragedy...

14. BabyRain

Seriously when i first see this topic, i was like wtf... unbelievably kiddish.
    And then i looked at the date it started AND the replies it generated... lol Must thank the archaelogist who dig this one out.

15. hiake

Well, this thread has gone through quite a few revivals. I guess new members just want something to talk about without much controversy :p Like in this case, nobody will yell at a noob if he/she bashes the OP right?

That's what I thought of this thread :p

16. BabyRain

Haha it's a frustration venting thread.
    IMO, if ur gonna post a reply to a thread with more than 2 pages long, at least take the trouble to read the replies. They are there for a reason, not just to increase people's post >.<
    I hate it when some people come into a longish thread and said exactly what the earlier replies had said. Repetition and proves that you don't read the pages. I'd much prefer the person to quote what he wants to say and reply "exactly" or sth like that instead of repeating the whole 'theory' again.
    And when you don't read the pages, it just proves you are here to spam/increase post count :)

17. hiake

^ That's true too... But then spams keep the world turn round and round... :p

18. BabyRain

Are u crazy!? Why are you trying to get ur gf to smoke? It's so wrong! Unhealthy!

*Spams*
    I wanna get SuperFob

19. hiake

LOL, me wanting to get VIP soon... before I head off to some uncivilized world (exaggerate, of course) for summer camp :p

20. BabyRain

When is that? Aww i am gonna miss having u around... One of the most constructive posters in PA. :p
    I am sure u can achieve that easily... Take advantage of this thread. -lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.