How did you watch this drama?

Discussion in 'Fated to Love You - 命中注定我愛你' started by gawain187, Aug 16, 2008.

1. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Its avaliable on YouTube and also MegaVideo

I also can't understand Mandarin as well. So I had to rely on subs like you. So which subtitle did you use? english or chinese?

2. ypquan2004

ypquan2004 Member

listen and understand mandarin.

3. teresarh

teresarh Well-Known Member

hmm..i used english subs but...i kinda of understand mandarin and got used to the taiwanese dialect because i was watching the x family before and then yeah...subbs...but sometimes they're not accurate enough so most of the time i look at the traditional chinese subbs even though i'm learning short hand not traditional hand.. :S

4. wuding

wuding Member

listened in mandarin and read the english subs

5. appo

appo Member

I personally watched it on veoh, which has both chinese / english subbed =) Great quality too!

6. azn4ever

azn4ever New Member

how do i download movies?

7. moosespitz

moosespitz Well-Known Member

i used english subs, aha.
    especially for the parts where she talks to her mom.

8. DDdrama

DDdrama Member

I listen an understand a little bit mardarin
    I watch it at youtube
    I can't wait untill ep came out

9. shinagi

shinagi New Member

lol i understand mandarin but i still look at the chinese sub as they spoke too fast sometime to catch what they're trying to say. ^^

10. *Asianstar*

*Asianstar* Member

I understood the mandarin version of it but had to look some stuff up. tried hunting for english subs to

11. Siska-K.Wenmei

I really love this drama ! I watched it on the internet.. first stream 5 epi's and then watch non stop hehe.. But I really need subs ! because I can't understand mandarin.. I only understasnd the basic words.. wo ai ni and wo xi huan ni and that kinda stuff hahaha xD.. but oman.. I thank the subbers so much ! or else I wouldn't be able to understand the drama

12. DonnyC

DonnyC New Member

I watched the "making of" trailer where the two stars are getting drunk on wine in order to make their bed scene realistic and to ease their nervousness. It was in mandarin so I couldn't understand much of it, but I found it funny all the same. I then got a hold of some Cantonese episodes and became addicted after two episodes heh.

13. Nerisuka

Nerisuka New Member

Could anyone tell me where i can download eps 20-24 w/subs in English??? I need urgently those eps!!! all the stream sites that i found im having probs and are the same clips @ almost all streaming sites that i know of!! there are bit that i haven't seen and im getting crazy to see thos @.@ Y.Y Onegai!!!! mina!!