Horrible Ending!

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by zelda, Jun 4, 2007.

1. ongki

ongki Member

yes, agree the ending is a rush. not enough film meh?
    should show sai kei to feel really sorry mer...
    and a deserved bad ending for the stupid henry...

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

But they were sharing quite a lot of fond moments together.

3. erayser_168

erayser_168 Active Member

yeah they definately rushed the ending a bit. why the hell were they dancing at the end. He hsould have propoesed married and then kissed her. oh well what can you do. still the best TVB drama i have watched.

4. poofiemoosie

poofiemoosie Member

i agreed!! the proposal was kinda out of no where.. BUT, i still thought it was pretty sweet <3

5. yes the ending could've been better. i think this goes for all the movies now.

6. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Hi.. my 1st time to drop message over here.. hi dreyvii.. u r here too.. i m summer ar.. haha..
    so, actually tis ending, got lots of different comments lo..
    some ppl would love the ending.. happy ending.. but some would
    feel like ... is just too easy to let go of Sai Kai for her being doing so much of bad thing
    to this family.. but.. i will feel tat, the script writer will make it the ending in tis way, is due to..
    may b, dun wanna give some un healty messages to we audience kua..
    so, just make it in the way of everyone forgive her lo.. right.. haha...

so, to me, i love tis ending, everyone is happy and the most happy is to
    see Dak Dak Dei propose to Siong Joi Sum ar.. cos, tis movie, its say abt 5 yrs story..
    so, in tis 5 yrs.. Dak Dak Dei did not ask for anything fr Siong Joi Sum and he just
    kept on protect her..and even while Siong Joi Sum had seperate wif Alfred, Dak Dak Dei stil
    treat her as frens and did not propose anything to her..so.. i can say.. now adays ,
    might dun had such guy like Dak Dak Dei lo.. haha....

i like tvb series story.. ..is nice..

any way, do feel free to visit my web site oso ,
    http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

Attached Files:

#26 michelle7879, Jun 21, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  7. saneo

saneo Active Member

i felt it was a bit disappointing too...just felt so un-natural...but it's much better than that gambling series with bosco and tavia...i was like huh??

8. shoij

shoij Active Member

i dont really get the ending... how could dukdukdei just propose without being a coupe with her =_=

9. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

yehhh very stupiiiddddd, let's go sing and dance in the rain and end the series -.-

10. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I find the ending good.It explains the whole show.Love it.Lets not be too ambitious :)

11. weedpeach

weedpeach Well-Known Member

the ending was good, but i expected it to be a little bit longer. as in show linda and moses' wedding and what happened to the family afterward. i just thought it was a bit disappointed cuz alfred died.

12. I found the ending pretty good especially with Moses proposing to Linda at the end of the series. At least it closes that chapter.

13. tkhur

tkhur Member

ending ?

i m still about 10 episodes away from the ending ... well, due to time constraint .. i only watch a few episodes in a week ...

well, whatever the ending is, i feel that this is a good drama ... it involves lot of ppl not like other type of romantic movie where it is only a few men show ...

14. jackycwk

jackycwk Member

TVB Series ending always in happy ending!!! Nothing can change for many many years!!

15. calvinjai

calvinjai Member

the ending was way too rushed, they shoulda made the series 45 eps instead

16. awekki

awekki Member

It was too rushed and silly.

The ending was so predictable and it could have ended like this in any part in the serie. It was so unrealistic that just suddenly Sai Kai realized how bad she had been when she heard the story of the 4 bao ju in the court. This realizing could have happened in any part.

Also I hate that all the people who died was good persons Dai Kai, Dai Pao and Alfred. So innocent people... I also would have liked more if Song Joi Sum and Alfred would have ended up together. I think Duk duk dei and Song joi sam was more like brother and sister :p Alfred's dying was sooo... unnecessary

17. sumyee

sumyee Member

like the actors, but the story is suck

18. peace

peace Active Member

I think that the ending is a bit surrealist, how can this movie end up with a happy ending because since the beginning we see that the second wife is doing everything to have more of the part of the money.
    So I prefer to have an unhappy ending that a happy ending which don't have sense.

19. karioxslayer

karioxslayer Member

well the ending was alright but was missing something..

20. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I dont think the ending should doomed the good drama...Yes it is rushed tru and Linda and Moses part could be better...But i think thats TVB....