Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by remix, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

The bible is the worst type of reference ever. It's just like killing someone with out reason. With out a dependency on reason, logic wouldn't make sense.

Quoting from the Bible is absurd because using religion is using faith, belief and is not concrete.

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

homosexuality cant be that big of a deal... priests have sex with little boys all the time and I dont see the church excommunicating and damning them for all eternity

3. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

Theres nothing wrong with being gay, people who do have a problem with it are just ignorant. gay people tend 2 be the niciest people 2 know.

4. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

That's a bit of a stereotype...I think it'd be better to say that they're just like everyone else...-unsure

5. tree

tree Well-Known Member

Uhh..made this comment some time ago.. and now I realised that it ain't homosexuality that's the issue...
    Just the other day I was watching two gays on the train, and I realised it's what they're doing that makes me go 'urghh!' and not who they are. After all this talk, is homosexuality really an issue? Afterall, these people we're talking about are human as well and they do the same things as everybody else. They ain't no different from any of us eh. Seriously, I dont' see how they're not normal!

6. yip

yip Well-Known Member

i dunt have anything against them

but i dunt wanna get to friendly with them in case, woop woop, and im copin it b4 i no it

7. aznkalun

aznkalun Member

nothing wrong....people were freaking out over interracial relationships decades ago...we're all human aren't we?

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Interesting logic, do you hit on your friends' girlfriends, every single one of them?? Eat the same food as your friends do?? Do absolutely everything your friends do??

Unless the answer to the above question is a yes, I don't think the whole "just in case I start copying their lifestyle" excuse will fly. That's just a pretty lame excuse to be intolerant. -nono

9. nonetheless, the chic in his avatar is hot.

10. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

lol, all you care about is chicks :p