Hole in the Wall

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by mr_evolution, Mar 26, 2008.

1. evilz

evilz Member

this is a cool part in the show

2. OhanaUnited

OhanaUnited Well-Known Member

i think the HK players arent as good as the japanese players

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh well still funny to watch. haha ass in the face. that will be next series lol.

4. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

haha i love this game but i watched it when it was in the japenese game show and they make theirs ridiculous from what we have this doesnt even compare. but is it just me or did this play this game before on like a special epsiode of super?

5. mtlee

mtlee Member

somehow it doesn't look as funny as the japanese version..maybe because of the stage setup..or maybe the japanese are just a funnier lot..

6. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

I wonder how much it costs to make those things

7. ^I don't think it would take that much making it. Its looks just styrofoam that has been cut to different shapes in other words to many different awkward positions. =P

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

it looks like some sort of polystyrene, i wouldn't think it will cost too much otherwise they wouldn't do it.

9. s4duong

s4duong Member

This game is only funny when they don't make it through the hole or they do by breaking the screen.

10. bbes

bbes Incredible

or if they try to attempt to break the screen by headbutting it and failing like in episode 4 or whenever its just ridiculously hard for them to be able to get through the hole in the wall.

11. So funny Jordan Chan jus totally gives up -lol
    So funny when they like break the thingy :xd:
    Or when they try to 'cheat'
    But i swear they gettin harder and harder -lol

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

well i thought episode 4 was the hardest. episode 5 was hard but not as hard and the ppl seem to be able to get past in episode 5. they did rele well.

13. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

the HK hole in the wall aint as funny as the jap ones
    and i was looking forward to watching people getting owned in the full impossible ones

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

nah it made me laugh so its not too bad and it is only fair to make them doable if u have the skill. if its impossible then its just too obvious what is going to happen.

15. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

this is prolly my fav activity of the show.. very funny.. esp when they fall in the water ofcourse

16. kk100

kk100 Member

it is so funny they get hit and fall

17. auta

auta Well-Known Member

man i havnt seen the eps with hole in the wall yet.. still with the hoola hoops, the rock sissors paper, close the door, eat cream games =(

18. dickson

the super trio hole in the wall isnt really that funny...
    the jap ones are so much funnier when IMPOSSIBLE ones fly out

19. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

It's funny when Jordan Chan broke his back playing this game

20. dickson

lol yeh
    thats cos injuries to other people is funny...especially when they get owned