Hole in the Wall

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by mr_evolution, Mar 26, 2008.

1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Can't wait to see HK celebrities playing this game, it will be so funny :xd:

*If you haven't watched 3rd ep yet, I just spoiled the ending for you.

2. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

hole in the wall is funny but not many contestants are successful in actually getting through the hole
    but its funny to watch people try and stuff up

3. wing834

wing834 Active Member

yeah, it was hilarious on korean variety show jihwaza, havent seen the japanese one... cant wait for this one :D especially since charmaine and micheal miu would be on the first episode~

4. ttl

ttl Well-Known Member

hole in the wall??? i watch the 3rd ep...not sure what you guys are talking about.

5. cin-e

cin-e Member

hole in the wall is also known as human tetris. very popular japanese game! want a sample..go to youtube.com and look up human tetris!

6. mr_evolution

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

haha this would be good, but i hope this show doesnt get as crazy as the japanese and 'hurt' the contestants, they still have to act and sing for us -_-

8. mr_evolution

If they get hurt, it would be funnier

9. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol funny but then the show would need to 賠湯葯費, they could go broke or something =P

10. knly90

knly90 Member

haha, i think i saw some japs played it on youtube..... it's a fun game
    cant wait to see it, it's this weekend!!!!!!

11. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

Yeh, the japanese one is so funny. lets hope they bring some of the very funny games from japan to this show. I have seen this one japanese one how if u answer the question wrong u get a ass push into your face, that one would be funny if its on this show but with so many complaints already i dont think they can broadcast that kind of game. damn complainters !!

12. mr_evolution

Haha, ass in face? is that with underpants or without?

13. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

haha at Mr Evo, i think its with Pants , but then again, Its the Japanese .........

14. mr_evolution

So if someone farts....GG

15. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

haha , thats so mean but then again , its Japan, lol TVB should Copy the Tongue Twister game , where u get it wrong, u get hit in the balls or something haha

16. mr_evolution

What happens if a chick gets it wrong?

17. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Welll...the Hong Kong artistes played it well too....Very funny indeed....Good game, but big budget to do it...

18. Shirotori

Shirotori Member

I never would have thought that they would put the Human Tetris in the show until I saw the first eps of the season. I was like ... Ohh sh**! Human Tetris!!

19. nichole503

nichole503 Member

nice show

20. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

hahaha. omg. reading you guys talking about what games they should include cracks me up. hahahaha ass in the face. LOL. i think super trio goes a little overboard with the copying though. I mean, they copy the game ok.. but do they have to copy the demonstration too?! it looks exactly the same except the little person thing! come on..