High Heels for women

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by pingpong, Apr 23, 2007.

1. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

i wear heels but it depends on what im wearing and where im going so its for the style and to look taller :p

2. heels means your toes are proper messed up

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

^ aww G i bet you know about it.. you are the secret cross dresser that goes to that bar entertianing? :p

4. we guys are not ignorant of the things girls do to themselves -detect bet you got killa bunions :p

5. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

My gf wears them to the point where her feet hurts when she wears flat sole shoes. Women just likes to hurt themselves ...

6. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

eww hell no!! i hardly wear heels when i do only for a day that's it lol -tongue2

7. Jen18

Jen18 Member

I wear them to make myself look taller and it kills me! And till this day, I still cant find a comfortable pair of heels :( Anyone know any brands that make ur feet not hurt as bad?

8. anh86

anh86 Member

i wear them because they make me taller and more attractive

9. FishSauce

FishSauce Member

I wear heels only when I have to; like semi-formal attires. Sometimes they hurt, sometimes the heels don't. It depends on the heels I get. However, it usually hurts when I walk on them for a really long time!!

10. sdo4m

sdo4m Member

I don't like to wear high heel cuz it uncomfortable for my feet and I get back pain

11. cassy

cassy Guest

I don't like wearing heels, too painful. Besides I think they hurt your feet bones in some way.