High Heels for women

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by pingpong, Apr 23, 2007.

1. ahhmui

ahhmui Member

i wear them for height but honestly they are not comfortable. i admire women who can wear them all day (singers - DANCE in them crazy!)

2. vietgurl4ever206

vietgurl4ever206 Well-Known Member

actually like the style

3. Levistone

Levistone Member

Heels are great! Wear them all the time. I'm quite small (5'1) but its not really to do with making myself too taller; they just accentuate you and make you look classier.

4. albee

albee New Member

there are so many fab heels out at the moment!! i like to wear heels when i go out. heels make u feel dressier! although will deffo ache T_T after a long night of dancing..... i usually take plasters if they are new shoess hahaa.

5. dorby

dorby Member

i think women in heels looks sexy! especially when it shows off some nice calfs

6. junkqueen

junkqueen Member

Love them but only wear them too look good!! Definately not comfortable

7. eternity_1314

eternity_1314 Active Member

I only wear heels when I want to look nice or when I wear dresses. They kill my feet by the end of the day cus i'm just starting to wear heels

8. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

lol amen to that

9. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

i hate heels.. i only wear 'em to look nice :)
    but never am i going to wear 'em for a night out.. my feet hurt so bad!!
    but still <3 'em to make myself look and feel good :p

10. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ yupzzz...i hate wearing heels i try and avoid them whenever i can....
    i <3 the looky of them but why must they be sooooo painful.....=/

and and the women who can run in ubbbber big heels....have no feelings in their feet....

11. bbgirlsum

^ it's so scary to see those actress to run in heels i bet they sprain their ankles so many times haha

but i would wear them if i know that i will be mostly sitting aorund lol

12. brown_bear

^ have ya seen the flick 'confessions of a shopaholic' when ya see Isla fisher running in killer heels...its scaryyy

13. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

ahh i feel like i'm missing out by refusing to wear heels. then again it's not really my style so i can't say much about it.

don't some people use botox but to their feet so they can't feel a thing? lol the whole idea makes me feel quite unfeminine.

14. bbgirlsum

lol no but i really want to watch the film!! isit a good film
    all hollywood films or those TVB cop ones you know like Chermaine Cher? lol

i see my sister wearing heels everyday to school and her bag is like tonns n its soo heavy and i wonder how she actually walks in to it

and @ intra...
    you are not really missing out.. you probably will wear heels one day
    but it doesnt mean that you are unfeminine... i hardly wear heels.. and i very rarely have special occasions to go to lol
    and i dont think im unfeminine lol.. i guess the make up and the hair caring really makes me feel more feminine than to wear stupid killer heels xD

15. brown_bear

^ its a flick to see if ya read the books coz i duno i read the books and was curious whut the
    flick was likee....and the books are so muchy better i think....meh...

and hey theres nuttin unfeminine about not wearing heels at least we wont have them ucky
    veins popping out on our legs.....^^

intraland i didnt know you were a gurliee....i dunno why i thought you were a guy teeeem....-lol

16. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

yeah,i feel the same sometimes.In addition,i'm short,another reason why i should wear them.
    I don't wear them not because it's not my style but i walk a lot and in a fast pace...

17. candeee

candeee Well-Known Member

I don't find heels comfortable either and am usually in flats but I do wear heels to match dressier outfits for special dinners, weddings etc

18. lambo23

lambo23 New Member

lol i was waiting at the bus stop today and there was also this girl who was wearing stilettos waiting. we waited for like 8 minutes, and there weren't any seats so her legs started shaking whilst standing... poor girl lol.

19. bubblez_girl

bubblez_girl Active Member

I used to wear 4 inches heels to look taller (I'm only 5'1) and could walked for hours. Now the highest I could wear without pain or strain is 2 inches.

20. bbdida

bbdida Member

i like to wear low heels that are less than 3 inches tall. my pants are usually too long for me so with a little heel the pants fit perfectly. i'm used to wearing heels now so they don't hurt at all when i wear them.