High Heels for women

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by pingpong, Apr 23, 2007.

1. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

e.g. dont fall :)

not vvery attractive...but got for a smile :)

2. ~iloveyou~

~iloveyou~ New Member

i love heels , it makes your leg slender and looks slim and longer....i wish i can wear heels all the time......

3. pebblesnpearls

actually i have been wearing heels for quite some time now. i dont find them to be uncomfortable plus it really depends on the brand

4. Okiesdokies

Okiesdokies Active Member

You definitely need a good pair of stilletos to match a dress, but i wouldn't be walking around in em for a whole day. Not the most comfortable things to wear.

5. madhatter_my

madhatter_my Member

Depends on what you are doing. If I am shopping no heels, flatties is the way to go. For dinners and dances where I want to feel tall and elegant then I love to have my heels on

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

LOL once you wear high heels and PK, you're definitely GG

7. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i have not worn a pair of heels in so long!!! i think heels are sexy, and can boost a girls confidence up on a night out.

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol what happens if you wear clear high heels when you go out ?
    信心滿爆阿?

9. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

currently 100% addicted with heeeeeeels!!!! :))))) just saw a pair yesterday and they were so sexy, and one pair was actually comfy! i'll break my ankle and wear heels to look nice/sexy on a night out anyday. Lollllz.. not really la :p but seriously, no pain no gain ;)

10. i absolutly love wearing heels, it lengthens ur legs to give a sexy look and also the clonkclonk... makes all the ppl notice you
    and also its good for you because it exercises the pelvic muscles
    the only down side is the pain....

11. cyitling

cyitling Member

i don't like heels.. so i don't wear them... and they are really bad for your legs and back..

12. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

wear it for looks n make u taller

13. Retsyo

Retsyo Well-Known Member

I never wear heals, only if I absolutely need to, like a casual meeting or reunion. I feel that I'm tall enough already. I'm 172cm, not too tall, but I feel it's tall for me, I would like to be around 165-167cm. I mostly wear flats, they feel more comfortable to me than heels.

14. kamton

kamton Member

i wear high heels because i like being tall and it creates a good posture. well it depends on what brand you buy because some heels are actually comfortable to walk in.

15. snoopy123

snoopy123 Member

heels is great!

16. kumhah

kumhah Member

It depends on your outfit. If you are wearing a formal dress and attending a very formal function, then high heels would be the way to go.

17. i love heels but i have to admit they aren't the most comfy especially boots with heels. not highly recommended if youre gonna hit the club or do lots of walking. the open heels with straps aren't too bad but my vanity gets the better of me :p

18. iammandi

iammandi New Member

heels are great.. i love them coz they can make girls feel so much more confident =D

i dont like winter =( its so cold and i can't wear heels *sob

19. jtommy87

jtommy87 Well-Known Member

I love the way heels make the legs look longer and leaner!! but i personally have trouble walking in heels!! So i find that you can still wear heals that aren't too high and still look good!!

20. superbug9

superbug9 Well-Known Member

I can't still high heels..after wearing them for about 30 minutes, my feet starts hurting....I wish I can wear heels without pain like a lot of women. but my feet just can't cut it.