[HELP] rebooting back Xp from vista?

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by turbobenx, Jan 14, 2008.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

lol. apparently theres an adrive one so u could just go to the pspiso website register and get it from there. u wouldn't say its rapidcrap and megafuckload if it was just one link but there are many. lol.

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

1000 posts thats quite drastic but its fine cos its just for dann and he already has over 1000 posts.

4. runtohell121

unless u want it.. i'll lower it to 700

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

nope its fine but thanks for the thought.

6. you guys are heroes.

thank you. lol

7. runtohell121

you happy now? but just don't share that link... and i get no thanks huh? :D lolz jp

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

thats a bit mean dann u use the download link but u don't give thanks. though then again he has given u a thanks in his message.

9. runtohell121

yup o_O i still have no cl ue hwo to use this.. i just didnt burn it on a disc yet though.. i would try it on my laptop lol

10. hmpf. you want the button thanks? there you go.

11. runtohell121

i bet you barely give any thanks button to anyone o_O lolz like meh:D unless its very useful to meee

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

google. saves the day.

13. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i agree, vista sucks balls, rebooting it back to XP is not hard, just have a copy of an XP CD or recovery disk...

i simply hate vista because it takes up 1 gb of memory by itself, not to mention the aerial function takes a lot as well.

Personally, i like Linux, although I never actually used it before, but what Ive heard, its much better than WIndows, graphics, and function wise

14. yea I mean helps a lil bit.. but really.. google don't quite seem to have answers for THe VISTA! -what?

luckily I was able to figure out what I had to do.. and jus ended in a simple search..

15. runtohell121

ecko is stupid o_O lolz :D heheeh use the geek squad!!! geek squad to the rescue!! lolz -whsitle