Help Please

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by coopzsta, Jul 2, 2008.

1. coopzsta

coopzsta New Member

my gf is currently mad at me. she said if i want to make her feel better i have to do something about it. but she said she doens't want to see me untill i make her feel better. so my question is..is there anyway online or on the phone that i could make her feel better? i can't think of anything...help me guyss..

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

get her chocolate and flowers

3. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Wow, your post could have been interpreted in so many ways.... Anyways, have you done anything stupid recently that concerns her?

4. coopzsta

coopzsta New Member

well yeah? thats why shes mad at me =/

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

then what did u do? if u don't tell us we can't really help u

6. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

yeah like if you cheated on her then she's going to have a hard time forgiving you lol!

but if it was something small then just email her explaining how you feel towards her- just say how much you miss her (i assume you guys are kinda long distant if you need to make her happy via phone or the www?) and you're sorrrrrry LOLL..... let us know what the problem is :p really hard to help if we don't know what the situation is!

7. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

dude.

1. You've given her too much power in the relation.
    2. Don't be too soft.
    3. Tell her you are sorry, if she cannot accept it then, she isn't really a understanding girl friend.

8. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

^ lol wow tough guy haha
    anyways.... if you really want her to forgive you and you dont want to see her i recommend making a youtube video and put in all your like memories such as pics and stuff and make like a vid of it >< works most of the time
    just gotta put your own little touch on it
    but yeah dude we seriously need to know why shes mad at you otherwise we cant really help you with your problem

#8 ProjectD, Jul 2, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  9. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

depends on what he did la....

like someone else mentioned if he cheated...OF COURSE she wont let him get away with it so easily...
    its not always about whos got power and who doesnt its about compromising...
    maybe he never really makes it up to her when hes done something bad n she got sick of it?

anyways...be nice to ur gf is shes a good girl la...
    havent u ever heard of: u dont miss ur water till the well runs dry...

10. kt-

kt- Member

yeah there are a lot of answers, but seeing her in person might help.

11. coopzsta

coopzsta New Member

i was telling her how my mom always get pissed at me for no reasons. Then shes like why don't you go do something about it and stop nagging. So i got pissed..i was like yeah w/e and i hung up on her.

12. sharpie

sharpie Well-Known Member

lol. you deserve it dude.

13. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

I know people who have given significant amount of power in the relation lols, always turns out one is being the b!tch, where is the term " equal " XD .

yeah i agree, depending on what he did.

I got an idea for him, go to the beach at night time, light a bunch of candles on and put them in the sand, making up the word sorry. I am sure she will be happy or at least, less angry. Good luck.

14. Vend

Vend Well-Known Member

Hmm, your gf response was quite wrong. Instead, she should have given you some solutions to resolve it. Unless she was in PMS mode.... then it's a long story. If that's not the case, then ur gf might be just an object. LOL!

If it all comes down to that you love her so much and etc..etc..etc, call her back and apologize about your hanging up on her and quickly follow with ... "wanna go out to eat and go for the movies later?" Make sure to ask her BEFORE dinner time.

Good luck.