[HELP]Connect to tv from Pc...

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by inventorybox, Jun 9, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol if you are talking about my issue, i don't have an n-vidia or vista but i do have something call the integrated graphics card lol

2. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^if the intergrated graphics has an s-video built in it should support output through the s-video

unless its actually an s-video in for capturing stuff
    either way i think you should consult your laptop manual or take a stroll to the manufacture website

3. jackycwk

jackycwk Member

Very simple ! In the first place you need to check your TV whether got RGB (20 pins connection port) input or not. Normally this type of input can found in Plasma, LCD TV and digital TV. If found, then you can check the TV resolution and connect to your PC works as monitor. If don't have, then you need to get a S-Video connection.

4. nunubutt

nunubutt Well-Known Member

errrr if its integreated, it might still havee an out....BUT..with S-Video out, sometimes u need a converter that turns it from S-video to component. meaning u have Svideo to adapter and u end up with the yellow component like video game consoles. Its quite possible that thats the way to do it as it was with one of my old computers. S-videos, some, might not work directly with the tv's.