Heart Of Greed - 溏心風暴 vs The Drive Of Life - 歲月風雲

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Sep 22, 2007.

?

~ VOTE! ~

1. Heart Of Greed - 溏心風暴

45 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. The Drive Of Life - 歲月風雲

30 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Both

25 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. Neither

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. naruuuto

naruuuto Active Member

HOG is sooooooooooooooo much better than DOL

2. mzwinnie

mzwinnie Member

i think heart of greed is better lol cuz of the storyline and the funny scenes XD

3. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

Drive of Life just doesnt beat Heart of Greed. I think HOG is probably gonna win some kind of award. :)

4. up69

up69 Active Member

HOG has the sensation that makes audience wanting to see the next episode.
    DOL is different, sometimes you might want everything to stay as the way it is.
    I'll vote both -^_^

5. SukieHuang

SukieHuang Member

I like both of them as they have good and bad in each one

Heart of Greed has straight forward storyline and lot of funny moments. It makes people want to see next episode and see what is going next. But the main conflct in the drama is between first wife and second wife from beginning to the end, the nature of what rich family look like, fighting for money, that happens to lots of rich family, very classic story. It is not brand new story; we can see this kind of story from newpaper.
    The Drive of Life talks about how a family from sperated to be together, work together to overcome diffulties, work on their family dream to invent a Chinese-own car. It is a inspiration drama. There are few life-change momonts which we may face in our daily life. It is real in some points, not always real in evenyone. It shows us how people get succeed which is not easy, they still face up and down, depending on how they make their decisions. I do agree it is too long, 60 episodes. There are few falldown during the drama. But overall it is a good drama.

6. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

Heart of Greed. Funny as hell. There were moments when i laughed so hard, i choked. One of my fav happy moments had to be when the family was teasing moses chan about liking linda and they sang that song by leon, and the funny music they had playing in the background. And the tearful moments had me balling. Episode 27, i think. don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't seen it...but omg....i cried so much that i became dehydrated.
    As for drive of life...meh....i found they tried to make EVERY single situation to be such a big deal and over the top. plus, it just got sooooooo damn draggy. also, i really like that song by raymond lam. but omg...did they have to play every other second? i prob won't even finish this series.

7. anni1804

anni1804 Member

I like both of it, but if I must vote, I would choose for Heart of Greed, the sense of humor was fantastic!

8. IamPP

IamPP Well-Known Member

Heart of greed

9. Ileenka

Ileenka Member

i think i will choose heart of greed cos the story is more realistic than the drive of life

10. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

I actaully like Drive of Life better.. it just feels that the plot in Heart of Greed is a common plot probably done millions of times before, just by different actors (plus, watching it made me way too emotional...>___>), whereas the Drive of Life has a new idea behind it and it seems more fresh.. fresher?..o__O

11. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

HOG cos it strikes a better balance btw suspense and comedy, and it also has a superior storyline

12. nelsonboi0611

nelsonboi0611 Member

I enjoyed both, but HOG was better

13. jenny94

jenny94 Active Member

I like both, but TDOL was abit long:)

14. TVB`lover

TVB`lover Member

I think DOL is a bit dragging at times, and I perfer the HOG storyline more .

15. Jeffrey Lau

Jeffrey Lau Active Member

Both just so-so. Moonlight Res was better than those.

16. tcly

tcly Member

i like both series very much, but raymond lam and linda chung are the better couple. they really match together.