Hayfever you suck!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by dim8sum, Jun 6, 2006.

1. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

ooooooo doesnt sound too pleasant but atm it that would be better than the need to gouge my eyes out

2. angel229

angel229 Well-Known Member

one of my mum's friend had it done and she says its more effective than taking the tablets.

3. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Well i guess its time to give the local GP a call -fear

4. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

does allergy meds help?

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

They do to an extent but they are too expensive and a total ripoff. You can get a prescription though (if your under 18 or still in full time education).

But you have to have like tablets, then a nasal spray, then some eye drops...

6. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

wow, so much stuff

7. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

god, hayfever sucks... I have both allergies and hayfever.. I get to suffer ><

It sucks. But I don't have too bad. but i still do suffer. My allergies have gotten way better these past couple of years so I'm lucky.

8. angel229

angel229 Well-Known Member

i only take the tablets, no nasal spray or eye drops, cos the nasal spray..i dunno i think sometimes it makes things worse lol i only tried it once a while ago.

9. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Ugh, allergies stink!

At least you guys have seasonal allergies! Mine is all year round. My mom made me take Japanese massage classes so that I can clear my nasal congestions but I can't stop sneezing and my eyes are all swollen/itchy.

Also, I have to take these certain drugs to help ease the allergies. I'm not the same person when I am on the drugs. I think slow (if I ever think at all), talk a lot (mostly nonsense), and act like a 10 year old (as apparent on this forum). >.< The drugs make me a completely different person. It sucks.

I've been off the drugs for 2 days now, and so far so good... but I have a feeling I'm going to have to start taking them again... :(

10. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

awww.. poor girl. : ( I will wave my wand and cure you of your allelrgies ^^

11. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Yes, come save me :(

12. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Airree to the RESCUE.

13. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

Niave girl....there is no such thing as a magic wand

14. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

.. is too.