Having sex before marriage

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Raymond_Cheung, Feb 13, 2008.

1. iiimj4everiii

iiimj4everiii Well-Known Member

im pretty traditioanl so i dont agree with sex before marriage thingy either. but i gotta say some girls can be VERY convincing on this matter

2. iiimj4everiii

iiimj4everiii Well-Known Member

and also, that sht is fcking addictive

3. DreamerWest

DreamerWest New Member

kiss? fine. Sex? fine too but be safety.

4. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

Just do it safe and your folks don't need to know.

5. Lippman

Lippman Member

I honestly don't support sex before marriage. My main reason is to avoid the awkward situation of comparing partners. I wouldn't want to with someone while thinking about past partners and thinking wow this is better/worse than that time.... I wouldn't want to be compared and thus, I also don't want to do the comparing. Comparison is a subconscious thing, I can't really control it.

6. sushiz

sushiz Member

sex before marriage also exists for me, because what if i don't ever want to get married, i'm not saying that i sleep with any guy, and i don't give it out that easily, there has to be a time period while we've dated and in a relationship that i say it is arite for me.

7. DEEE

DEEE Active Member

Sex before marriage LOL in modern days does anyone really care anymore LOL

8. lilpinkchar

lilpinkchar Member

I think it's more of it does exists but do you do it becuase it does exists wherever you live right?

9. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

how can you tell sex before marriage? LOLz (a breakage to the hymen doesn't mean she had it before)
    if you don't slp with them, how will you know that person is the one? how can he/she be the one that "fits"? just like living 2gether before marriage, some found out later the lady can't stand the guy due to his habits in the house

10. Rx168

Rx168 Member

I think it comes down to a moral thing...because the hymen can be broken by someone just falling or on a bike...
    i personal don't believe in the idea because sex is a very big part of a relationship.....
    of course many people have waited but I think most of the new generation Y wouldn't fall under this old tradition anymore...

11. ShinZu

ShinZu Member

its sex b4 marriage for me =P

12. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

We are living in the 21st Century ....

13. grimp18

grimp18 Member

go for it.

14. hsuli84

hsuli84 Member

yea i agree its big no-no within the chinese culture or should we say alot of asian cultures. but, we have to realise that now and then was a lot different. you might ask how. for e.g most of our parents or majority of them got married at a young age. whereas nowadays, its literally impossible for us to say get married before our late twenties and some even going into early thirties. are you trying to tell me that we should keep our virginity for 30 yrs? ahem does anyone remember the 40 yr old virgin show hahaha

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

no thanks.

16. and in the 22nd centry your descendants will be supporting legalised bestiality. (N)

17. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

What's the argument here?
    So the movie from "The 40 year old virgin" is telling us that we shouldn't be a virgin before marriage?

18. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^think he just saying that ...once we are old enough we should just all have sex because its shameful to still be a virgin beyond the 20 sth barrier. <-- if it is what this person means, then i must say i totally disagree with him. but after all its ur own choice to fck

19. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

That will definitely happen after they legalise gay marriage and not long after they'll be requesting to legalise public fucking :facepalm: and hope I'll be dead before they legalise gay marriage....so far we had this student represents coucil voting and some guy wanted me to vote for his group which to promote same sex marriage :facepalm: I voted some other group instead, seems to provide me with benefits :shifty:

20. Ruoyi

Ruoyi Well-Known Member

i think sex is important in a relationship, so definitely sex before marriage..well saying that, of course you have to think of safety too.