Having sex before marriage

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Raymond_Cheung, Feb 13, 2008.

1. d15z1sux

d15z1sux Well-Known Member

i think 90 percent of ppl have sex b4 marriage??? its pretty much normal now.

2. dragon3003

dragon3003 Member

It really depends of the girls ethical background, how they were raised and what do they thing of sex. Dont always, think that is shes this race she would act this way. I have to learn it the hard way but NEVER ASSUME!!

3. tingting088

tingting088 New Member

i'm sure most dating couples these days have sex!

4. tsemysery

tsemysery Member

very normal nowadays!

5. Nights2426

Nights2426 New Member

It really depends on your culture and religion. Although I am Chinese, I have adopted a somewhat Western culture and so are very open to this matter. But I don't promote sleeping around. Only do so in a serious relationship.

6. asians911

asians911 Member

it's normal now, doesn't matter what culture or country but in my opinion if someone wants to have sex within a short period of time after dating (a week or 2 weeks time frame) I wouldn't take that person seriously in relationship, maybe sex partner :p beside sex is not everything in relationship!!

7. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

never have sex b4 marriage. virginity of boys r oso very important!

8. define a serious relationship

9. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I think "sex" before marriage is only common in the western and western-influenced countries. Most Asian countries are still relatively conservative. What we see on television is not what happen in reality in Asia .. sleeping around or even cohabiting is forbidden by family.

Personally though, I think having sex before marriage is not the problem; but your attitude towards sex is what matters. In other words, you shouldn't treat it as an instant gratification sorta practice like "slut" or "fuck buddy". Gotta have LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ...

10. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

i am sure everyone has or wants to have sex in a relation regardless of the time and seriousness.

11. burnburn

burnburn Well-Known Member

There are many reasons for guys and girls to not have sex before marriage. One can be for religious reasons, other could be their own opinion.
    I have a male friend that's very religious, so he's saving himself for his wife.
    My girlfriend thinks sex isn't important and I respect her decision. We've been together for 2 years now and I don't push her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

We're all in our 20s btw.

In the end, it's one's decision and we all should respect that. And there are Westerners that follow these beliefs too.

12. A|ex

A|ex Well-Known Member

I think in todays society you need to be extremely strong minded to not have sex because its everywhere now, if you find your salvation in religion or even personal belief good for you. I think the majority of the others do not agree with these old traditions and would rather have sex. There are views from both sides but the whole part of sex is to share something special and to move it to the next level. If you find you are not compatible and do not believe in sex before marriage, i think things are going to get a little complicated.

I am not sure if its the same for you guys but sex to me is like a packet of pringles, once you pop you cannot stop. Same goes for your favourite food, you just want more etc. however i can see those that do not rate sex as being anything special etc, not sure what to say about those people :/

13. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

^ yes, you have to be strong-minded to not have sex. i myself considered to be a late bloomer since i held it until college where as most of my guy friends had done it in high school.

looking back, i don't think i knew what "SEX" really was at the time and i believe most of my guy friends didn't know it either .. we all kinda fell into the trap of "trend" from television, peer pressure, and teenage curiosity.

14. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

your friend must have a hard time, when he is stressing lol

15. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

it depends if it's mentally sex(just thinking but not doin it) or physically sex. it's alrite for guys to hv mentally sex but nvr physically sex until they r married.

16. A|ex

A|ex Well-Known Member

personally i say those people that can last without having sex before marrage have total respect, i take my hat of to them. Then there are those that turn into the tazmanian devil due to stress and pressure of not having it. both my gf and i are the latter ;)

17. gengpaguan

gengpaguan Member

dude my parents would probaly kill me too
    but the world is chaneing and just do it but make sure she is safe (aids)
    white girls are probaly more slutter lol

18. A|ex

A|ex Well-Known Member

thats a little racist! i think chinese girls are just as bad but then again so are the men, cannot really comment on it as its just normal now, this generation are more prone to living life to the max.

19. donnaaa

donnaaa Member

nahh i think its soo normal now to hav sex bfore marriage...when u say o look at those white ppl lik naked on the beach its lik natural for the culture...look at hk and canada...girls and guys losin their virginity at age 13...lik i call that pretty slutty but if u asked me..i dont think its taboo if ur at a stage u know wat ur doin and if ur a guy...who cares only the girl loses stuff really.

20. reccaflare

reccaflare New Member

Well, in my point of view, sex before marriages is acceptable.. well , firstly, i think that they should " PLAYSAFE " secondly, if... your opponent you found is 100% be trusted .. you could see him/ her in future,... or you willing to give everything to him/ her .. go for it... well... some of them sleep with you or having sex,,, is because they love you too much and willing to give.... some of them just wanna have orgasms . or have fun ... this what i thought....