Have you ever been robbed?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Sandy, Apr 16, 2007.

1. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

look at what taxloss use as an avator.

Fup mang. Psycho type artist...-sick2

2. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

LOL you guys! "Hello Dave!" 'lol

My avy is a character called 'Papa Lazarou' from one of the best British absurdic sketch shows: The League Of Gentlemen

3. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

omg. a copy cat psycho...scrary-sick2 -innocent

4. yea... she prolly lost it somewhere and completely made up in her imagination that someone stole it... -ann

5. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Whoops, my mistake, it was around 4am at the time of posting but it should be an A1 format paper, 4x the size of an A4.

It's not easy to lose a A1...

6. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

I don't really remember this exactly but i was a teenager still and i was sittin in our car parked, with my mom.. waitin for my dad.
    I recall i was singin out loud or sth when suddenly there was this man knockin on our car window. And the next thing i remember was my mom got 'robbed' of her gold necklace and that was it. I think i wasn't even sure what the guy was doing at that time, but afterwards, i did ask mom why she gave in so easily and she said she was afraid what the man might do. It was awful.

7. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i almost got mugged b4 by two black guys. i swung and ran. my car got broken into and stuff got stolen. really pissed me off. found out who did it and got even.

8. dannylak23

dannylak23 Well-Known Member

thank god ,I've never been robbed too and I'll like it to remain that way...

9. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

yea! my piggy bank got stolen when I was a kid lol! sighs.. all my red pockets in there tooo!

10. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

Nope, never got mugged. One time, hm about over 10yrs ago, our house was broken into. From what I remember, lol all they took was some cd's and my sister's bracelet. I was mad!!!! My mum made such a good dinner than night lol and she left it on the stove, then we went out..so when we came back, the pot was opened...I had my dinner from before, but I wasnt able to eat anymore, obviously because he or they could have done something nasty to it...T.T lol when I was younger that's what I was upset about...and of course I was abit upset that some weirdo was in my house too...

11. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

my purse on the bus..got approached by 2 guys..

12. SugaCutie0

^O no...what did you do?... poor phoenixgirl...

13. Phoenix

well i kinda fought for it back..got punched by one of them..they ran off n dropped it so i got it bk again..=)

14. SugaCutie0

Wha?? How dare they?!-angry -angry Im glad you're okay though-hug Honestly, its better to let em have it though, they could have had a knife..

15. Phoenix

well they dropped it so its my gain their loss..lol
    but thanks -hug

16. mizzshawty

mizzshawty Member

I got jacked by one of my friends...no joke...so then from then on i make fun of her and just makes her full like crap...i know bad but i'm not the only person she jacked from...

=\

17. don

don ello

what did she jack?