Hate my co-workers.

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Espresso, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Hate the corporate world. Hate working with other chinese uppers. Hate some co workers and most of all my two bosses!!!!:doh:

2. iksxc

iksxc Well-Known Member

Most Chinese are just too good with "calculations;" so stereotypically they just work you like you're in an assembly line, but compensate you with less than desired minimum wage. I feel your pain, hang in there!! :console:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Espresso

It wasnt like this before. When I started, I thought the big boss was okay. But over time, he revealed himself and showed his true colors. He would micro manage in a cunning type of way. If I ever made a mistake, he would take me around the bush, instead of just telling me directly. Worst of all, he always smiles, and makes jokes to keep things cool, when it‘s not.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

ooo...i feel ya!

Normally i wouldn't say i 'hate' - because hate's a strong word so i tend to use 'dislike'/tolerate' lol
    But there's a woman at work that i really really dislike :cursed: makes my life hard, treats people like crap ~ use and abuse ~
    Everyone hates her, she makes us dread coming into work when she's on, she's so fake as well. I could go on.

I tolerate her for now. Too many politics involved. :fight6:

5. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

There are other jobs ... just remember, at some point, the money is not worth it if the work conditions starts to be hazardous to your health. And if you are single, it's easier to just resign and find something else. Else, just start looking ...

6. Espresso

i made a year recently lol. this was a new job

7. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

I'm not saying you should be like me; and the experts do claim that it looks bad on your resume ... but, I have previously changed after joining for 2 months. :jacky:

Got word from a friend the China-man department director expects me to work round the clock. And, 0 development opportunities. The director will spend all training budget on himself going out-of-state for "training"/vacation.
    I'm a firm believer of not letting job affecting your life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Espresso

I dunno. In the bigger scheme of things, its probably me being disinterested too. I changed to this job to challenge myself. The pay was better too, but with time, it seems like its more of the people, or management I should say is whats bothering me.

My next big challenge thata bothering me is maybe moving to a new state or city.

9. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

I only hate my boss lols! i use to dislike some colleagues but meh. Nothing beats my boss rofl

10. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

Nothing worst than working with frickin lazy and unenthusiastic people. :fight6:

11. iksxc

iksxc Well-Known Member

Yeah, there is. Getting paid peanuts at the same time!! :lol:

12. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want to work for a Chinese place ever again. Worked for a Chinese Bank in LA, was ok actually too much eye candy though haha which wasn't good. But yeah they sucked as far as compensation goes. As for where I work now, love the environment. Boss is so so and only have 1 colleague who's a fool. The rest are awesome! Just too bad that half of them could retire if they wanted too.

13. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

I guess the question to ask oneself is also, what do you expect from your boss(es) and / or coworkers? Are you expecting more? If so, more of what? If you can manage your expectations, alot of things at work will seem bearable.

1. There will always be lazy people
    2. The hardworking and capable people will always work more than others. The workload will never be fair.
    3. As long as things get done, bosses will always not say anything. They are afterall, also just working there, counting the days to retirement. (unless of course you are working for the owner).
    4. And if you are working for the owner, he / she will always expect you to sacrifice your life for his / her livelihood or business.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Update: We ended up making an official complaint against the woman, she's been told to make improvements otherwise she will get an official verbal warning on her file from her manager and HR...

Tbh i doubt she'll 'change', she just doesn't care.

15. Espresso

good! a voice of change is a good start. i understand what you mean w/ personalities. good lord, i spend much more time w/ workers than with family now. =(

16. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Disliking my boss. Are we not humans and make mistake? She's made plenty of mistakes herself yet she picks on me for mine only, even my other colleagues make them and know they have as well. Good thing I'm in a Union company I think, so I'm somewhat protected and according to them they don't like to have to let people go. Looks bad on the school. What kind of bosses have you guys had?

17. Espresso

About to make the big move. Can't believe it's been about 2+ years.

18. naruto02

naruto02 Well-Known Member

I'm with you on that. Hopefully we all find a better job somewhere else