Hate FH2

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by aniking_7, Jun 19, 2008.

?

Hate FH2

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    12.3%
  2. No

50 vote(s)
    87.7%
  1. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

The ratings are bit low, which people like me thought season 1 was good so give season 2 a try but it turns out pretty boring with very less suspense, boring cases, and lot of romance plot and private life stuff in each episode. I can't stand watching a single episode without skimming it so do anyone felt the same way that FH2 was boring.

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

yer, fh is a lil bit more focused on the love triangle and blah blah but , i reckon the 2nd one is better with the cases, and new cast, but the thing they gotta change is the Jamican music or something, apparently its romantic or something but its so annoying

3. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

I guess its always hard to have a sequel to another Drama after there is so much hype about it. I often find the first one's are usually the best, and personally, the only exception to this is the Healing Hands series.

4. vincent26

vincent26 Active Member

Agree...season 1 was good, i had hoped season 2 would be as good..though it was a bit of a disapointment...though its something that i can watch..so i'm not that sad

5. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I have yet to see a sequel where people didn't complain and start comparing it to the first. So far, not many sequels have measured up to the first, except like BigM highlighted, Healing Hands

6. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Def. think season 2 is a bit boring compared to the 1st one. The 1st one was more case orientated which i enjoyed, this one focuses more on the relationships which are boring, and the cases gets dragged on for too long cos they were too busy showing pple dating!

7. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

For season 2 he best case was the first one with the cocaine guy who die and later on gets really boring with Linda's sister husband die then the skeleton case which seem pretty boring compare to season 1 skeleton case.
    TVB have a lot of boring dramas this year like Tai Chi, Seventh Day, Gentle Crackdown, and many others.

8. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

FH2 is a bit boring at times but i wouldn't say i hate it. I find that FH is more interesting than FH2

9. darc_angel

darc_angel Member

yeh the cases are kinda boring in FHII, and way too focused on the private lives and relationships...to me...FHII is merely another typical TVB drama...nothing amazing. TVB really got to stop making sequels after sequels just because of ratings.

FH was pretty awesome, captivating at times, though some cases were predictable I still found it really interesting. The same can't be said about FHII. I don't hate FHII, its just a bit typical.

10. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

Hate is a strong word ahhaha. I don't hate it but I feel like the series is going really slow and not really as good as the first one. Actually a couple of my friends was like the first one was too scary ahaha

11. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Agree, but think TVB can make a sequel out of this series, just if only they kept to the same format of FHI where cases were the main focus and not introducing new main leads, cos it sorta disrupts the whole bonding viewers had made during the 1st series.

12. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

I personally like the sequel...maybe b/c I'm a Charmaine fan. I actually like the relationship aspect of the show. So, the sequel has a good balance of mystery, crime solving, and character development.

13. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I agree that sometime the series could be slow and focus on relationships too much. I liked FH better because the cases were great and it had the right balance of cases and relationships. I think they will make FH3 so I think the next one is going to be great.

14. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I kinda gave up on this series because it seems quite pathetic and so cliche. It's as if they go through the same procedures and overdid that part a bit.

I couldn't stand charmaine either.

15. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I like this series very much, along with 91.11% of people