Has Korea Ever Copied The Chinese?

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by TvbAddict, Dec 7, 2005.

1. hophop

hophop New Member

wtf, chinese steals from everyone else and claims it is theirs, in the past and today.

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

the US copy stuff off the Uk too.

3. Scaly

Scaly Member

Influence is a better word for it.

4. people will always borrow ideas from each and if anything it only makes the world a better and more advance (technologically) place to live in so w/e

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

yes indeed that is true, without ppl taking ideas from each other not as many things would get developed as some might expand in a certain section whereas others in a different section.

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

other pplz copies the chinese or koreans too. Not a big deal, at least for now. But wat im angry about is that they copy the hip hop shit from blacks. I meant, these pplz have no respect for us (yea, i got a lonnnnnnggg history wit them, barely now tho) and back in our homelands, they're copying their work.........

I guess the asians living in asia dunno how poor we are treated by them.....huh? But of course, im not talking about ALL of them. But the majority of them....And of course, im only talking about the entertainment shits and not politically or technologically.

7. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

sure they have

Tong Hua originally chinese

they copied it and called it Dong Hwa...

see GG to korea

lol i can even post the song later if any one wants?

-.-

8. ~Eternity~

~Eternity~ Member

Okay lets be real... everyones copying someone... Look at cars... S2k headlights are basically the same shape as the corvettes... GTR tail lights remind you of anything? Songs and all are just something that gets passed around between countries... Korea has copied China and vice aversa... Interesting tho all the sushi bars around my area are own by Korean people :xd:

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

rofl wtf. shouldn't koreans be having korean food and not japanese food. who knows. korean food is quite nice so i don't see why they did that. prob a greater market for japanese food.