Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Maverick, Jul 17, 2007.

1. kapo123

kapo123 Member

download a book!!
    that;s newww

2. pirvee

pirvee Well-Known Member

hmmmm.......its looks a bite fake...like the story :s .... can anyone confirm this is really fake?

3. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

lol i rather buy the book and read it myself, hm... i think i only read 4 harry potter books even though i have the set at home lol

4. muffinman

muffinman Active Member

I've read the HP series since I was a kid and I already preordered it. Why would I bother dling it and read off a pdf or whatever file? I rather read it from the book on the 21st like a real die hard reader. Althought I've grown cold with HP since the death of sirius.

I feel bad for the woman since the real book leaked out. But whatever, I don't mind you guys pirating it and putting it everywhere as long as some people would not spoil. If you read the pirated copy, that's one thing... spreading it around to ruin it for others.. that's messed up.

5. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

i hate HP lol...but prefer lord of the rings ;P...

6. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

Book comes out in 2 days!!!

I don't understand the internet leaks, are you that desperate to ruin it for others? Like WHY?

People have no lives, who sits there and takes pictures of the pages of the book?

7. jcy_yan

HAHAHHA PS I just read some of it, it kinda sounds like someone's fanfiction, someone has a lot of time on their hands

8. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

if this bookl is only 650 pages it's a fake. i think
    the real book has arounf 750 pages?

9. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

I think its a fanfic.

10. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

I've never thought of that, but it's actually very true! After reading the book, the movie really sucks, except for the fact that Harry Potter is a hottie. I've only finished up to the 4th but I guess I'll wait until I watch the movie to read the 5th.

But why would maverick download and upload a fanfic? -huh?

11. jcy_yan

Maybe he thought it was real?

12. xmichelly

But wouldn't he have looked at it a little before uploading it? -shrug

13. jcy_yan

Got too excited? And he wanted to share? I don't even know, I guess we'll know in a day

14. xmichelly

Yes, if maverick comes back and tells us, or someone actually downloads it and reads it.

15. jcy_yan

I downloaded it and read some of it, it doesn't sounds like a Harry Potter book at all,but I could be wrong.

16. xmichelly

Oh well, I wouldn't want to read 600 something pages of a fanfic just to check if it is.

17. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Lol here in Canada the Toronto Star revealed who the 2 deaths are from the leak... Rofl so many people got pissed hahahahhaha. Luckily I don't read the star anymore

18. xmichelly

Yeah I had a friend who was in Canada visiting relatives and she read the leak and she was like -censored

19. jcy_yan

Yeah I saw the article in the Toronto Star, I really don't understand people, are you that impatient that you can't wait like a few days and you take pictures of every page of the book because you have no life. It's sad what this world is turning into

20. xmichelly

Did they say who leaked the information? Maybe it was some sadistic psycho.

"Mwahahaha I've ruined the Harry Potter book for everyone! Feel pain everyone!" -unsure